Do you still want Tevez at the club?

Pigeonho said:
If he apologises then yes, but as it stands he can fuck right off.

I think these millionaire footballers don't do apologies, 'cos as they see it they haven't done anything wrong. All the shit is on the other side.

Tevez has made it perfectly clear that he doesn't want to be at MCFC unless he can pick the executive team, the manager, the coaching regime, the coaches. Wouldn't be long before he wanted MCFC to relocate to Argentina. He can go, and close the door quietly. MCFC will move on to better things, and he will only have been there at the lighting of the skyblue touchpaper - he will miss the staggering fireworks display!

yes. He's hasn't said or done anything.

His silence speaks volumes perhaps, but I hope his football will do the talking.

Yes, i do.

I would like an apology and hope for the club and him and his advisers to find a truce. This has ruined his reputation for me however if he plays with pride, then of coarse i want him to stay.

I want him to be stripped of his captaincy and see it passed on to Kompany, or to Kolo if Mancini sees fit.

I'm not going to go out there and attack Tevez. Yes, i think him and his advisor are in the wrong and have dealt with this problem in the wrong manner. However, you can't ignore quality such as Tevez and the impact he plays in our team. Is he replaceable? of coarse he is but it will take time to get the team settled.

I still have my fingers crossed that come the end of Jan he will still be in a city shirt and he will have Dzeko banging in goals next to him and making him understand that he isn't as special as he thinks he is.

I'm very pleased to see the way city fans have been dealing with this and i think we need to keep an open mind with whatever happens. The club have been dealing with it well and whatever happens the future is still blue, the glory days will be upon us in no time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.