Do you still want Tevez at the club?

absolutely not.

either he gets sold at full value or the the little twunt wastes the rests of career on a beach whilst we hold he registration and sue his arse for 60% of the transfer fee plus a % of wages etc to slam the greedy little nob back to the slums he came from.

The only reason he is away from his wife and kids is because she caught him with his pants down. The club have bent over backwards to give him all the time possible to sort his fucked up life out and even on the latest leave of absence rather than see his familly he takes his mistress to tenerife, the guy is an idiot.

I ve gone my entire lifetime without seeing us winning anything and I'ld rather double that term than see that little shit hold hope a trophy covered in blue and white come may.

It costs me about £2500 a season just to come up to the home games with hotels trains season tickets etc, if we pay this fucker a penny more then this will be my last year and i'll become a armchair plastic.

You can tell by his latest quotes that his advisors/lawyers are already involved.Gone are the original quotes about not playing for us again and damage beyond repair.Now it's "I never said I wouldn't play for City again.Of course I'm available and will give 100% if picked."They are covering themselves in the event of breach of contract.They're not stupid and this man has never fulfilled a contract in his life.I think he feels Joorabchian is the man who has made him a multi-millionaire and (understandably) will do everything the slimy little shit tells him to do.

I never want to see him in a city shirt again. thanks tevez for what you have done for our great club. but you have made your bed now fuck off

No. Mancini has made it clear that if players don't want to be here they should leave. We don't need Tevez (he served his purpose by carrying us until Bobby had his team in place). That team is not complete but it is close enough for us to say thanks and goodbye to Carlos.

Dzeko will fill his shoes and fit better with Bobby's preferred formation. Add another couple rising stars in January and we are in the mix for the title.

If Carlos wants to play his heart out for the next six months, let him play (obviously he can no longer be captain). If his heart is not in it, let him rot on the bench until somebody comes up with the cash that he is worth (at least 45 million). If he insists on going back to BA, sue him for breaking his contract. We aren't ManU. We don't let players dictate decisions.

just heard,that carlos wants to leave the blues,to promote his NEW, LEAN,MEAN, GRILLING MACHINE,,its so good he put his face on it.........

Tevez is still shagging his floozie. What is this nonsense about his wife leaving her family and taking the kids to Spain for her errant husbands convenience?!

Perhaps his new bird will babysit too. As if.

Its money and greed pure and simple.

Fuck him.

Balti said:
Tevez is still shagging his floozie. What is this nonsense about his wife leaving her family and taking the kids to Spain for her errant husbands convenience?!

Perhaps his new bird will babysit too. As if.

Its money and greed pure and simple.

Fuck him.

hence my last post........the more negative posts i read(which are getting more frequent)the more wound up i'm getting.

Jamie Redknapp said:
Wotcha Manchester.

Listen, at the end of the day I thought I'd drop by and see how you lot are reacting to the Tevez situation. Man City are my favourite team in Manchester, though I prefer Man Utd, so I'm literally gutted at the end of the day to see the lad treat you this way.

The transfer request was bad enough, but for me the lad is going to far with the advertising campaign he launched this morning.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/3fkcl0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/3fkcl0</a>

Anyway, here's hoping for a speedy resolution. The lad's a top, top player and he hope he hangs around, though I fear the likelihood of that happening is slimmer than one of my ties.

And if you need a new player, Dad's offering some literally blinding deals in January. Cash only, no need to get the taxman involved. Say no more.

Yours in football

Jamie Redknapp

Man City are my favourite team in Manchester, though I prefer Man Utd

RagAny01a.jpg

Jamie Redknapp said:
Wotcha Manchester.

Listen, at the end of the day I thought I'd drop by and see how you lot are reacting to the Tevez situation. Man City are my favourite team in Manchester, though I prefer Man Utd, so I'm literally gutted at the end of the day to see the lad treat you this way.

The transfer request was bad enough, but for me the lad is going to far with the advertising campaign he launched this morning.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/3fkcl0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/3fkcl0</a>

Anyway, here's hoping for a speedy resolution. The lad's a top, top player and he hope he hangs around, though I fear the likelihood of that happening is slimmer than one of my ties.

And if you need a new player, Dad's offering some literally blinding deals in January. Cash only, no need to get the taxman involved. Say no more.

Yours in football

Jamie Redknapp
piss off you rag

mcfcliam said:
Jamie Redknapp said:
Wotcha Manchester.

Yours in football

Jamie Redknapp

RagAny01a.jpg

lee-mcfc said:
piss off you rag

I think you two may be missing the rather subtle humour & sarcasm in Jamie's post :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.