Do you support the RMT?

As it's looking like the Tories are hanging on.

Expect another ballot shortly.

TSSA and Unite are discussing one as they have re-engaged on their agreements.

Meanwhile the offers to RMT have been so hilariously bad.

Enforcement of OT without pay in disruption being a doozy.

Removal of regular rest day pattern. Days off to be determined by business needs is another.

Of course they should be supported. Its not just about pay its about conditions and the state of the railways. We are running a pre-WW2 service at massive cost. Just go on YT and looks at VLOGs from train travellers and compare here with.........well anywhere. Europe has fast quiet modern sleek trains at affordable prices (partly because Brits are subsidising them because they could identify the privatisation dodge) but I just watched one seasoned traveller who went Standard Class ( felt like first class she said ) non stop from Madrid to Malaga on a High Speed Train - 18 Euro's.

Of course they should be supported. Its not just about pay its about conditions and the state of the railways. We are running a pre-WW2 service at massive cost. Just go on YT and looks at VLOGs from train travellers and compare here with.........well anywhere. Europe has fast quiet modern sleek trains at affordable prices (partly because Brits are subsidising them because they could identify the privatisation dodge) but I just watched one seasoned traveller who went Standard Class ( felt like first class she said ) non stop from Madrid to Malaga on a High Speed Train - 18 Euro's.
I went from Albufeira to Lisbon last year €43 return on the high speed train, first class going standard coming back I honestly could tell the difference both were excellent for comfort and leg room, great service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.