Do You Think I'm Sad?

Does it come with black trousers, black socks and black shoes? If so, then it's just City's old away kit. That's OK. A white shirt, though, would make it all a no-go I'm afraid!

As for the green uniform, those Catholics'll probably spring a yeller shirt on yer an' tell it's the Pope's colours!

As a senior teacher myself (albeit in a secondary school) - that IS very ridiculous! You need to go with the school that is best suited towards your children and NOT the colour of the uniform - although I am sure you already know this -deep down!

Not at all!

Also, I'd put some money on the catholic school being the better one if you really looked into it.

I'm not sure what education you had but you didn't spell "atheist" correctly! Perhaps it was a typo but if I make one then I'll endeavour to edit my post afterwards in order to correct it.

Throwing red crayons away or even voting Conservative because the posters in windows are blue is one thing (essentially harmless) - but you should be choosing the best available school for your child's education and, deep down, I firmly believe you know that.

Do I think you're sad? No. I think you're bored and stirring.

Ducado said:
Your taking it too far, your child's education is far more important than football will ever be

This - also why expose your kids to Catholic indoctrination ??

peoffrey said:
I'm not sure what education you had but you didn't spell "atheist" correctly! Perhaps it was a typo but if I make one then I'll endeavour to edit my post afterwards in order to correct it.

Throwing red crayons away or even voting Conservative because the posters in windows are blue is one thing (essentially harmless) - but you should be choosing the best available school for your child's education and, deep down, I firmly believe you know that.

Do I think you're sad? No. I think you're bored and stirring.

Twas a typo..apologies..I am educated to a good standard..and unfortunately my post wasn't through boredom or mischief..but a genuine dilemma..at least in my head ;-)

Pick the best school.
I don't think you have to be baptised to go to a catholic school, although it does help as they take catholic children in first. Our grandchildren go to one because it happens to have the best results in the area. Uniform is blue :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.