Do You Think I'm Sad?

It's like I point out to the rags (who hate it), Citys red and black away kit will soon be more famous worldwide than the kit the scum wear at home! It's great watching them get angry and come back with crap about their history.

I just say "You're living in the past mate and we're living in and dominating the present and the future" :). They have no comeback and just mention money as though that was never the reason for their success and is somehow wrong. I say embrace that red uniform and think it like the away kit, not our favourite choice but certainly something that relates to our wonderful tapestry that is our history.

CTID

salfordpaul said:
glyn1 said:
I know where you are coming from but seriously,wearing a red uniform isn't a problem as my daughter has to at her school.as someone as said earlier sending a city supporter to a catholic school is far more worse as 1 there is no connection between city and Catholics!!! 2 catholic schools are full of scum supporters,so you have a lot better chance of your kid(s) remaining blue at the other shool

nothing like putting people in pidgeon holes is there.....?

what a load of bollocks! please don t reach 1000 posts !

Agreed SP

Even if there were vestiges of that sectarian nonsense , the best response is showng our flag in all schools

BTW am I the only one who is comfortable with City and Celtic ????

Unknown_Genius said:
United have Catholic roots. As most Catholics are of Irish stock, they're also rags, and we all know all Irish people are rags. I'm afraid you're caught between the devil and deep blue sea here.

isn t fergie a protestant ?? and mancini and kiddo catholics ??

football and religion don t mix, visit scotland or norn iron for proof. in england we don t have "catholic" and "protestant " clubs !

IanBishopsHaircut said:
peoffrey said:
I'm not sure what education you had but you didn't spell "atheist" correctly! Perhaps it was a typo but if I make one then I'll endeavour to edit my post afterwards in order to correct it.

Throwing red crayons away or even voting Conservative because the posters in windows are blue is one thing (essentially harmless) - but you should be choosing the best available school for your child's education and, deep down, I firmly believe you know that.

Do I think you're sad? No. I think you're bored and stirring.

Twas a typo..apologies..I am educated to a good standard..and unfortunately my post wasn't through boredom or mischief..but a genuine dilemma..at least in my head ;-)

Your Kid(s) might not even end up liking football anyway. My Dad preferred Rugby and Mum only follows the beautiful game for something to talk to me about. I know you get entire Families of Blues but that's not always the case. They were a personal choice for me.

I'd send em to the catholic school coz they will be brought up with some semblence of tradition, culture and respect that is not always experienced being taught be these sterilised tree hugging wet farts they have for teachers nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.