Do You Think I'm Sad?

Sorry mate but your Mrs is right !! seriously it's way way wayyyyy over the top !!

Do as my mate does. His 7 year old has a red jumper as his uniform. He balances things out by sending him off to school with a sky blue t-shirt underneath it or even sometimes a City badge attached to said offending garment. Job done.

FORZA CITY said:
Do as my mate does. His 7 year old has a red jumper as his uniform. He balances things out by sending him off to school with a sky blue t-shirt underneath it or even sometimes a City badge attached to said offending garment. Job done.
And a City jacket/coat on top. Anything Sky Blue should do the trick.
Just don't get him indoctrinated into any religion. He should be able to make his own choice when he's older and stupid enough.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Ok so my eldest will be starting reception school next year

There are two schools in my area..one ordinary primary..one catholic

They are both very good schools..my Mrs wants to go with the ordinary school which I'd usually go along with...

Trouble is..the school has red uniforms..so I've told her I don't want either of my sons going there

To the point of I'm willing to go to church and get myself and son baptised even though I'm an atheist..just so he can get in the catholic school who have a more acceptable green uniform

My Mrs thinks I am a dick
She`s right, you are.

I know where you are coming from but seriously,wearing a red uniform isn't a problem as my daughter has to at her school.as someone as said earlier sending a city supporter to a catholic school is far more worse as 1 there is no connection between city and Catholics!!! 2 catholic schools are full of scum supporters,so you have a lot better chance of your kid(s) remaining blue at the other shool

glyn1 said:
I know where you are coming from but seriously,wearing a red uniform isn't a problem as my daughter has to at her school.as someone as said earlier sending a city supporter to a catholic school is far more worse as 1 there is no connection between city and Catholics!!! 2 catholic schools are full of scum supporters,so you have a lot better chance of your kid(s) remaining blue at the other shool

nothing like putting people in pidgeon holes is there.....?

what a load of bollocks! please don t reach 1000 posts !

United have Catholic roots. As most Catholics are of Irish stock, they're also rags, and we all know all Irish people are rags. I'm afraid you're caught between the devil and deep blue sea here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.