Do you think the Trafford centre will last 20 more years?

Is it still rammed full of Scousers all the time, like it used to be?

I just accepted its not intended for people like me. If I need to go, I google where the shop is so I can be in and out as soon as possible, but its full of the intended target those gormless idiots who just sort of wander around all day like they've got nothing better to do and really struggle with the self explanatory one way system. Nothing worse than when you get stuck behind a big family of them, like extras from Shaun of the dead.
It's funny cause it's true...........

That it does. Despite being one of the fleshiest parts of the body I actually found that getting shot on the arse hurt the most, without considering obvious ones like being hit in the bollocks.

Still, a paintball battle in the Orient or running through the China Town set up they have would be great.
With Zombies…yippee !!!

I worked on the construction of this place. Was fucking brilliant, one of the best times of my life.

Do you think any shopping centres will be around in another 20 year’s?
Most of the town centres that make up Greater Manchester are mostly occupied with charity shops takeaways vape emporiums and boarded up properties.

Just got back from Trafford Centre not been since Covid started less than 50% wearing masks will be a while till I return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.