Do you think we'll sign anyone?

The Colonel said:
NoahCity said:
bumbleblue said:
Now that has me thinking again... probably wishful thinking, mario to ac cavani to us and shaarawy (sp?) to Napoli? some one mentioned it recently cant remember who. i would be happy with that very very happy.
that would be a stunning series of events but has there been any rumors of Shaarawy going to Napoli? I thought we were only going for Cavani in the summer?

This was mooted this morning on the radio as a possible merry go round and it all hinged in the Mario deal.
Mario is Defo goin and cavani is 1 billion% our main target !! Mario is only going for the fee set by city with nil movement on the price.
Don't for a moment think city are waiting for players to leave before we make offers :-) its already hot in the kitchen and most player love Mario dispite the reports but in the interest of everyone at city its best Mario moves on. Have juve sold anyone yet :-)

fowler70 said:
The Colonel said:
NoahCity said:
that would be a stunning series of events but has there been any rumors of Shaarawy going to Napoli? I thought we were only going for Cavani in the summer?

This was mooted this morning on the radio as a possible merry go round and it all hinged in the Mario deal.
Mario is Defo goin and cavani is 1 billion% our main target !! Mario is only going for the fee set by city with nil movement on the price.
Don't for a moment think city are waiting for players to leave before we make offers :-) its already hot in the kitchen and most player love Mario dispite the reports but in the interest of everyone at city its best Mario moves on. Have juve sold anyone yet :-)

Mario is Defo goin... Mario is only going for the fee set by city...

So, Mario may not be 'goin' then?

nijinskybell said:
fowler70 said:
The Colonel said:

lol, exactly

BringBackSwales said:
nijinskybell said:
fowler70 said:

Mario is goin but only at the price we have set if juve or Milan don't cone up with the cash then expect him to move to ............ On loan but Defo not to those still tryin to tell city the price :-)

lol, exactly

I think if we could just get someone to bring some goals it could push us past the winning post this year. Defensively we look more settled now. Its the strikers that are misfiring ,they seem to need 6 chances to get one in the net. We need a goal poacher .....but is there anyone out there?

nellyonthewing said:
I think if we could just get someone to bring some goals it could push us past the winning post this year. Defensively we look more settled now. Its the strikers that are misfiring ,they seem to need 6 chances to get one in the net. We need a goal poacher .....but is there anyone out there?
Z-Ibrahimovic-Sweden-zlatan-ibrahimovic-31238043-395-594.jpg

fowler70 said:
BringBackSwales said:
nijinskybell said:

Mario is goin but only at the price we have set if juve or Milan don't cone up with the cash then expect him to move to ............ On loan but Defo not to those still tryin to tell city the price :-)

lol, exactly

Mario is Defo goin... fair play to you.

Do you know if he is being replaced this window?

nijinskybell said:
fowler70 said:
BringBackSwales said:

lol, exactly

Iv been told Mario out cavani in on the 29th so Im still expecting him to come even if it is late in the window also I was told city wanted fellani but not sure if its this window, Im Defo not itk but do belive my pal who works at Carrington<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 pm --<br /><br />
nijinskybell said:
fowler70 said:
BringBackSwales said:

lol, exactly

Iv been told Mario out cavani in on the 29th so Im still expecting him to come even if it is late in the window also I was told city wanted fellani but not sure if its this window, Im Defo not itk but do belive my pal who works at Carrington

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.