Do you think you will go abroad in 2021?

Would like to, don't think I will be able to. Unless it's something like a vaccine passport system.

But the EU looks like it will be well behind.

Would like to, don't think I will be able to. Unless it's something like a vaccine passport system.

But the EU looks like it will be well behind.

Think that last sentence will be the major stumbling block. I was confident when I rearranged it last year that by August this year everything would be back to normal. Now I’m not so sure and rate it as a 50/50 at best. Not sure what the “holiday” experience would be either if it does go ahead.

Think that last sentence will be the major stumbling block. I was confident when I rearranged it last year that by August this year everything would be back to normal. Now I’m not so sure and rate it as a 50/50 at best. Not sure what the “holiday” experience would be either if it does go ahead.
Same here, can't see us going abroad, I saw yesterday that vaccinations in Madrid had been put on hold for 2 weeks. If that can happen to Spains capital goodness knows when the rest of the Spanish population will get sorted.

We had a holiday to Paphos booked for last summer, but as it became inevitable that we couldn’t go we arranged a new holiday to Croatia for this summer. Can’t see this happening either now, but have to wait for TUI I guess to cancel before we can get a refund?

We had a holiday to Paphos booked for last summer, but as it became inevitable that we couldn’t go we arranged a new holiday to Croatia for this summer. Can’t see this happening either now, but have to wait for TUI I guess to cancel before we can get a refund
Just read it and and it seems it is a wait and see policy for anyone who is travelling after 30/4 so I’m in the same boat as you.

Last edited:
Speaking a friend last night and she has booked a holiday in June, she was genuinely shocked when I suggested cancelling while you can get a full refund as she is certain she will be able to go by then.

I cannot see getting overseas till christmas earliest

Last edited:
We had a holiday to Paphos booked for last summer, but as it became inevitable that we couldn’t go we arranged a new holiday to Croatia for this summer. Can’t see this happening either now, but have to wait for TUI I guess to cancel before we can get a refund?
Booked with Tui for me the Mrs and my little girl a weeks all inclusive in Es Cana, Ibiza for August 2020. Got to rearrange for August 2021 for free, so added on a few days for 11 nights as we could afford more. At this rate will be going for a month in 2022.

Had 3 holidays booked abroad last year, all cancelled. For last 15 years usually go away 2-3 times a year but no chance for 2021 and not even bothering. Even if legally allowed it will be too much hassle/risk. SO booked in Lake District for July and also looking at North East Coast for August.....but to be honest my thoughts more with families who have lost loved ones and people who have lost jobs who cannot afford a holiday now.....so I can live with no going abroad another year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.