Do you think you will go abroad in 2021?

Was hoping to go to Cyprus and somewhere in Spain this year plus the bordeaux trip that was cancelled from last year be cool if we can but it probably won't happen so it'll be trips around this septred Isle in the Camplet (oh and maybe north of the border too)

Portofino in June for a few days. Have a trip to ROI in May which was cancelled last year.

Off to Scotland in August. Hoping they all come off!

If not thank goodness for Booking.com cancellation policy!

We were planning to go to Portugal or Spain in August for a fortnight. Can’t see it happening. Gonna go to Cornwall for a week instead in august then the canaries for a week in late October

I’ve got a cruise round Iceland in September, held back from last year. I’m optimistic that will go ahead. I also fancy a short golf break to Portugal but can’t see that happening. More likely to have lots of short notice trips in the UK

Booked my retirement do at the end of September unfortunately have used Ryaniar for the flights, I’m praying we can get to Tenerife, but if they have the rule where you need negative to go out and come back then I can’t see us going.

I hope you are feeling much better Mr Davy. Must have been a worrying time for you.
Nice to see you posting again.
Thank you more or less fully recovered now, it was a bit iffy back in March sort of thought i'd be taking a seat in the highest stand but don't think he fancied me up there. I got lucky God bless the NHS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.