Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Go. Great 2 seasons (second half of last one not as good). However, doesn't want to be here. Doesn't mix it seems to me. Also worried players like NDJ & VK have lost faith in him. So, no go, with good grace and our thianks for what he did.

A conditional No.
IMO it would be better if he went this summer, we need to move on and get in players who are looking to be part of the club's future.
IMO we do however need to get an additional striker (apart from Aguero) and say 2 attacking midfielders before we sell him.
Personally I would like a slightly older striker who can help the younger players with his experience and quality someone like Forlan or Drogba, (maybe even Mancini's favourite Ibrahimovic if we can get him on the cheap?)
Two attacking midfielders I like Pastore, Sneijder, Mata and Nasri.

No. Doesn't want to play for City so don't let him.

Sure the players can't be impressed with him so keep him away.

Better player coming in it seems and that'll put egg on Tevez's face.

Wonder if Tevez and Sergio get on ? Cos he seems to have listened to Zabbs :)

southaustralianblue said:
I think we have no choice. Having said that I think he comes back in a much weakened position than last season. Essentially he's run out of options and he now needs us more than we need him. Whilst the club has handled the whole saga fantastically, he has come out of it looking like a goose.

This is why I'm finding the whole thing a bit bewildering. It was in his interests to say nothing until a firm offer was in place somewhere. Going public without that was truly bizarre. All he had to do was keep quiet. But he is an attention seeking wanker and it would seem that he can't help himself.

Carlos Tevez [Merged]

i cant say what i want to happen to you mate,im not that kinda fucking person.

your a disgrace to this club and i hope nothing but the worst for you in the future.

let down,the club,the sheikh,the fans and himself.

burNing my tevez jersey as i speak,dramatic?prob,willl i regret it??NO

Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

All Tevez posts get deleted. Its a disgrace that they do and its a disgrace that Tevez wears the shirt.

When will people learn and why do people still defend him ?

Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

Ducado for the love of god stop deleting threads.

There's 3 entirely separate issues

Tevez

Dzeko

Mark hughes post game

That's not even counting the game!

By forcing everyone onto one thread its you,yes you who are slowing the forum down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.