Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCityViews said:
I must say, he's been the best technically gifted striker i've ever seen at eastlands, pure class with a great goal tally and amazing effort levels. But as people have said, 'there is no player bigger than the club' and if anyone wants to leave we should let them. Sergio Aguero will be a fanstastic addition to our squad
I want him to stay.

Even if he wants out for personal reasons, what can we do if there are no bidders?

I don't want him to stay, I think his disrespect for the club and Manchester as a city is disgusting, especially from someone we gave the honour of being club captain. However, if no one offers more than £45 million for him, I think we should keep him. Over the last two seasons no one has scored more in the league than him, his price should reflect that. If no one is willing to pay that price I have no doubt he'll still put in the performances on the pitch, its in his own best interest to do so. If he goes on strike or puts in no effort he risks putting off potential buyers. I just hope whatever happens City come out of it with credibility, no one is bigger than the club, especially someone so easily manipulated by a toad like Kia Joorabchin.

HE doesnt want to stay, simples. I dont want him to stay out of disrespect and the way he goes about his business,

Abolsutely not he is so selfish on the pitch and so disrespectfull off it.
Without him i'm convinced more players will shine as Yaya did.

gordon from gorton said:

Simple fact is unless he is prepared to commit to City sign a contract extension then no and even if he does "commit" it means feck all to him he will start fookin moaning again - just like he did at the Copa

As a footballer i dont think many fans see such a player and we as City fans have been fortunate to see such a quality player play for us but i see him now no more than a hired gun - yes he was paid outstandingly well to do a job and he did that job outstandingly well in return

Of everything he said and done his actions of throwing away City scarves said everything we need to know

Go he must and deep down we all know he must

I'd be happy for him to stay cos of what he offers on the pitch, I'd be even happier if it was because he truly wanted to stay but if he carries on banging in the goals, which also would take any added pressure off Aguero 'til he settles in, and I for one couldn't care less if Carlos likes Manchester or not!

What pleases me about the whole situation is I'm not really bothered whichever way it goes. In December and January when he wanted out I was gutted, didn't know how we would replace him, but during the latest nonsense City have stuck to their guns and I LOVE the fact that we are holding all the aces and he's being controlled by what we want and not what he wants.

Watching him in that last home game against Stoke, I was absolutely gutted when he got taken off, might even have had a little tear in my eye, he must be the best player I've ever seen in a City shirt and that game proved how awesome he was. If he goes it'll be a shame for the club.............but we're moving in the right direction and once again being linked with awesome players so as long as we get the money we want, which in my opinion is about right for Tevez (it'd be an awful lot more if his head wasn't so fucked up!!) then he can go with my thanks for his immense capabilities on the pitch but with a regret he didn't have the same attitude off it. Then when he's gone we'll get the players we need to push on to the next level and it'll be a case of Carlos Who? Maybe!!

Or, Aguero and Tevez.........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.