Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why a Sneijder swap deal doesn't interest us.

Rocking the strike force with Aguero and our Italian Stallion will settle him down. He's as valuable as they come.

personally I want Tevez to stay. He's just an unreal talent and he gives is all on the pitch. even if he hates it here, he will run his socks off.

with him in our current squad plus Aguero and an another attacking mid, we could actually challenge for a treble I honestly believe that.

I think we have no choice. Having said that I think he comes back in a much weakened position than last season. Essentially he's run out of options and he now needs us more than we need him. Whilst the club has handled the whole saga fantastically, he has come out of it looking like a goose.

No doubt we will have the same drama again in January, but it is up to the club to handle that properly and not get distracted by his agent's antics.

In the final analysis I think it suits us to keep him. I'm not confident we can bank on Balo and Dzeko doing the business this season, we don't know how Aguero will adapt and so Tevez remains a great option for us

Personally I will find it hard to forgive his behaviour (at least until he scores a hatrick for us against the rags) but the dynamic has dramatically changed.

In terms of the captaincy I don't think it matters one way or the other. The leaders we have on the field will continue to play their role irrespective of who wears the armband

On 1 condition, the captaincy goes to Kompany/ De Jong - Since there wont be a problem on the pitch, since he gives 100% everytime.

Aguero
Tevez
Nasri
Silva
De Jong
Yaya
Kompany
Hart

LOLWUT!?

Pluses and minuses ether way but I'd be happy for him to stay. Mancini stirs the pot anyway it seems so harmony won't be found once he's gone ... some other issue will arise I'm sure.

The only issue with tevez on the field is that he doesn't lookup. He plays for himself. Therefore you can't expect a great partnership to form between Tevez and Aguero. That's why I'd be inclined to pilot Tevez and Aguero wide with Balotelli as he central striker. I think Mario would link better with Aguero, Silva, Yaya and Nasri/Sneijder/Pastore. Tevez out wie could play his own game like none other. Fight for every ball, cut into the box and shoot with venom. He is smashing at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.