Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

mammutly said:
I haven't read through all of this thread as I don't have a spare day, so sorry if this has bben addresed previously.

In making the statements he did after last night's match, I'm pretty sure Mancini effectively sacked Tevez on the spot.

Now regardless of the moral rights and wrongs of that, from a legal point of view I'm prety sure he has given Tevez grounds to sue the club.

The outcome of any internal process may well have been that Tevez was sacked anyway but by pre -empting that process, hasn't Mancini denied Tevez a fair Hearing and as such unfairly dismissed him?

....typical, clown gets done for funfair dismissal..... you couldn't write it, oh hang on a minute...

FIFA vice president just been on SSN and says City should come down hard on Tevez with the backing of FIFA, sack him and FIFA looking into imposing ban on tevez playing for an undetermined length of time..

mammutly said:
I haven't read through all of this thread as I don't have a spare day, so sorry if this has bben addresed previously.

In making the statements he did after last night's match, I'm pretty sure Mancini effectively sacked Tevez on the spot.

Now regardless of the moral rights and wrongs of that, from a legal point of view I'm prety sure he has given Tevez grounds to sue the club.

The outcome of any internal process may well have been that Tevez was sacked anyway but by pre -empting that process, hasn't Mancini denied Tevez a fair Hearing and as such unfairly dismissed him?

You worry too much, he can't sack him only the club can also you need to listen to what he actually said, also how can you "effectively sack someone"?

The outcome will be that you will never see him in a City shirt again and he will be out of the club come January

Manchester_City_Blue said:
From Pablo's twitter.

Many people are asking what happened yestarday with Tevez.Sorry but i don't want to talk about that.The must important now is get 3pts in Pl
This is the key to what went on. Tevez was talking to Zab covering his mouth so no one could "lip read". It was obviously something he should not be saying or he wouldnt be so secretive. Zab is a hero he has obviously got divided loyalties.

mammutly said:

If you show up for work tomorrow and sit in the canteen, the boss arrives says get out there and work you refuse to work has the boss not got a right to sack you there and then, or am I missing something.

mammutly said:

Your pretty wrong.

Carlos refused a fair request well within his contractual obligations without reasonable reasons for refusing.
That is neglegence of duty and breach of contract afaik dismissal (not that he did technically sack him) is well within his employers rights.

As you can see from my username I am a Liverpool fan.

I feel strongly enough to come on and let you guys know that we offer our full support to your club and have the deepest of sympathy for the way the club has been disrespected by this parasite. To let you know that the anger isn't just being felt by Man City fans. The manager and fans condemnation of his behavior is a credit to the club.

The PFA boss Gordan Taylor has said that if City sack Tevez he should be awarded compensation, this is an insult to every football fan in the world, in fact City should be awarded compensation for the transfer fee they will lose.

The way Man City deal with this isn't just important to your club, but to every club in Europe.

Best wishes guys.

PoolRed said:

I feel strongly enough to come on and let you guys know that we offer our full support to your club and have the deepest of sympathy for the way the club has been disrespected by this parasite. To let you know that the anger isn't just being felt by Man City fans. The manager and fans condemnation of his behavior is a credit to the club.

The PFA boss Gordan Taylor has said that if City sack Tevez he should be awarded compensation, this is an insult to every football fan in the world, in fact City should be awarded compensation for the transfer fee they will lose.

The way Man City deal with this isn't just important to your club, but to every club in Europe.

Best wishes guys.

welcome to bluemoon and thank you for your comments.

i said the same thing at work today, city need to see this through, we have the dosh and can do a big service to football by destroyng this shitty little man.
we can give the clubs a level playing field by what we do with tevez.

PoolRed said:

Best wishes guys.

Cheers mate, don't mind your bunch myself, good banter (i admit i have a giggle at rawk when it goes into meltdown hehe). I hope we make a stance here also, as you say it will have wider implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.