Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

a fine of 2 weeks wages is not near enough

he needs to be sat with the reserves, and train alone until january

accept ANY fee and get him out

Carlos Tevez [Merged]

From Pablo's twitter.

Many people are asking what happened yestarday with Tevez.Sorry but i don't want to talk about that.The must important now is get 3pts in Pl

QuickSilva said:
a fine of 2 weeks wages is not near enough

he needs to be sat with the reserves, and train alone until january

accept ANY fee and get him out
That's exactly the reason why he did that for.

Re: Do one Tevez

sam-caddick said:
As much as i can appreciate Roberto and co being angry, no one can be more angry than the fans at this current moment. Im hitting the roof me, just cannot get over what he has done after all what the club has offered and done for him! £250k to say im not playing. spoilt fu***** child. I dont care how bad the condition of your upbringings are you should at least show some respect! I bet he has put his transfer figure to about 20m now because no one in Europe will want him! The club should take out the most strict of punishments on him! And we wonder why other clubs fans state we have no class, yeah its because of this idiot here!!

You do a great disservice to spoilt fucking children.

Tevez loan bid lodged...

Limavady united have faxed city offering him a loan move to norn iron.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15093522" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15093522</a>
Problem solved carlitos.

article-2042734-0E20056600000578-406_634x350.jpg

Nice mansion Tevez has a "mile from Alderley Edge". Anyone know its address and whether Carlos is a fan of Winston Churchill statues as gifts from adoring fans? *smiles innocently*

LoveCity said:
article-2042734-0E20056600000578-406_634x350.jpg

Nice mansion Tevez has a "mile from Alderley Edge". Anyone know its address and whether Carlos is a fan of Winston Churchill statues as gifts from adoring fans? *smiles innocently*

...how wide is that tennis court? - no wonder he's too fucked to play!

I haven't read through all of this thread as I don't have a spare day, so sorry if this has bben addresed previously.

In making the statements he did after last night's match, I'm pretty sure Mancini effectively sacked Tevez on the spot.

Now regardless of the moral rights and wrongs of that, from a legal point of view I'm prety sure he has given Tevez grounds to sue the club.

The outcome of any internal process may well have been that Tevez was sacked anyway but by pre -empting that process, hasn't Mancini denied Tevez a fair Hearing and as such unfairly dismissed him?

The translation from last night was just on ss2.

"I was the top scorer last season, i dont think i deserve that treatment"

What being a sub ? GTFO

Maybe if YOU didn't fuck YOUR standing in the team you would have nothing to sulk about.

You fucking piece of tittybollocks shit for brains, i hope your missus gives you the boot proper and you end up a fat fucking pundit within the year on some no mark station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.