Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

Anyone else wondering if the fucker has been tapped up for january by Real or Inter, and did not want to get cup tided for the champions league?

Souness raging about Tevez on Sky, basically calling him a disgrace.

Re: Tevez

I'm in Bristol tonight but if I was home in Lancashire I'd be going to the airport tonight!

Get there blues!

Come on he needs a welcoming commitee,whos coming along ???

i have never hated a city player before now,
i never won't the fucker anywhere near our club again
let the fucker rot in mancini i trust

I hate him so much, there is so much I want to say but I won't out of fear of getting banned for it.

Cuuuuuuunt!!

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

I'm presumably the ugly fucker refused to come on to make a point that he wasn't happy being left on the bench on Saturday and having suffered the indignity of having to play a Carling Cup tie in mid-week!!?

Whatever the reason, he must never ever be associated with our club at any point from this day forward. He is scum of the highest order.

More than 3,000 blues have took time off from their jobs and spent £300-£500 going to watch them play in Munich.

Some of them have spent 20 hours on a cramped coach and are now at the start of another 20 hours coming back before going back to doing a full days work on Thursday.

And this **** who is on £200k a week refuses to play.

southstand117 said:
Fbloke just tweeted zabba hit shit head in the tunnel lol

I've had that confirmed!

You could see Zab was not happy with him when they showed the bench... Tevez was chipping away but Zab ignoring him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.