Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

cm289 said:
Anyone else wondering if the fucker has been tapped up for january by Real or Inter, and did not want to get cup tided for the champions league?

He already came on against Napoli

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

dctid said:
Fellas leave it we don't need to tell the feckin club anything - Tevez is gone / kapish / history - Mancini will make his feeling clear and too be honest i am not sure he will have to say much - the owners simply will not accept this

what is more worrying is why Tevez did what he did today - in my mind it was deliberate and calculated - looks like he is trying to push a move in January and he will go at a much lower price so he gets pick of more clubs

I hope this isn't the case I'd hate to see him get his own way after that. I know the owners aren't gonna want to cut their own noses off but I'd love to see him rot in the reserves now.
Never seen such a selfish act, let everybody involved in City down especially all our supporters that have waited years to see City in the Champions League.

The self-obsessed thick **** should NEVER have been allowed to play for CITY again after he threw the 2 CITY scarves on the floor on the way to collect the FA Cup

On a more positive note I am proud tonight to be a BLUE. When shrek disrespected the trafford scum and said he wanted to leave cos they had no ambition, they were all crying, the girls in pink were outside his house in their little hoodies, yet CITY fans all just say "fuck off Tevez you little prick" (or similar), well done BLUES

I'm not surprised by this. Biggest surprise is the patience we've shown to a player who has disrepected the club, the captaincy, the other players and the fans.

He spat his dummy out last year when handing in his transfer request as Captain and then was allowed to come back in the same role. He abused Mancini, then failed to turn up for the semi final but was still allowed back into the team as captain at Wembley . At the the end of the match he couldn't wait to throw away the Black and Red scarf on the steps at Wembley ) which for me was the final straw). He earns a fortune as a City player and has disrespected everyone at the club for months. He acts like he's bigger than the club. He's been playing for himself for all of last season and this and now he's been found out. Knowing City they will find a way for him to keep away until a buyer can be found or he retires. He is finished and both he and City know it but by his past reactions it's also obvious he doesn't care about us or the club. Probably best he doesn't travel back with the team but makes his own way back to Buenos Aires.

Re: Tevez

He's not a man, he's let down the owner, the club, the manager, the fans, his teammates and himself, an embarrassment for our 1st season in the Champions League & a disgrace to the game.
If he wants to spend more time with his family, let him, he should never wear a pair of football boots again.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Leave him in Germany doesn't deserve to travel with the first team, he let his team mates down just as much as the fans.
Amen brother.
Chuck the freak into one of the Oktoberfest Kellers where the blues are gathering and see what is left.
Working class lads who have scrimped and saved to go to Munich only for a millionaire piece of shit gargoyle to do that to them.
Zaba is my hero tonight and should get maximum songs at Ewood Park. He has done City and his country proud tonight and he wasn't even playing.

citygal1 said:
tin hat time, but im not even bothered....

had he come on tonight he wud of done fuck all. Hes not even in our first team plans thats clear to see. For me its a bit meh, although in a way im glad its happened cos it will make city take action and fuck him off. we certainly dont need him, hes our 4th striker in all honesty these days.

i hope we do the opposite. take action by not fucking him off. put him on the bench for every game so he has to show up and only bring him on with seconds to go in matches that have already been decided (eg 3-0 up).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.