Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

Bluestones said:
Tevez and Kooratshit have already got rid of Cook. Looks like Mancini will be next.
Not a chance.
If anything, it has strengthened Roberto's position. The entire football planet reviles the premeditated actions of the gargoyle and his pimp tonight. A major own goal by them. The Dapper Don turns to Khaldoun, shugs and says 'I told you so about thees peasant'.
It will also galvanize the squad around the boss. We will be a long, long price to qualify from the group tomorrow. I'm whacking a ton on. Tonight could be pivotal.

now where is that blue mooner that i had a fiver bet on that he would be gone in january ? lol

TEVEZ........we'll never play you again
we'll never play you again
we'll never play you again!!!!!

come on City we can still get through. After all thats happened to us tonight just seen the rags result 2- 0 up and they F**ked it up. A little something to smile about on a gloomy night.

didsburyblu said:
Cant believe we let him on the bus. Should have tied him to the back of it with a rope!!

ha ha - quality!!

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

Swales lives said:
Just FUCK OFF Tevez, if you have any idea how it feels to be a blue...
the shit we've seen over the years...
the shit we've had to put up with...
the grit and loyalty we've shown...
the sacrifices we've made...
the debt we've incurred...
the unswerving loyalty... you might understand.

So just fuck off you ****!!

^^^THIS^^^

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

I don't know what good this thread will do, but hey, I agree.

Fuck off Tevez - Mancini's through with you and we're through with you. You're a disgrace who should never have been allowed to lift the FA Cup and I really wish that Zabaleta had taken your head off tonight.

Good riddance.

Not surprised its happen, a scumbag like Tevez was bound to use a high profile game like tonight to show the person he is, in some stupid attempt to act the victim.

This guy needs to placed on some kind of "gardening leave", suspend him from training, playing, leaving to another club. suspend his wages and let him rot till the end of his contract.

After this, no respectable club should touch him with a bargepole, he may as retire from football now.

MikeF said:
levets said:
southstand117 said:
Fbloke just tweeted zabba hit shit head in the tunnel lol

I've had that confirmed!

You could see Zab was not happy with him when they showed the bench... Tevez was chipping away but Zab ignoring him

I so hope this is true

Texted from someone in the know at the Allianz... I so hope it's true as well. You could see Zab having words with him when it happened....

MikeF said:
levets said:
southstand117 said:
Fbloke just tweeted zabba hit shit head in the tunnel lol

I've had that confirmed!

You could see Zab was not happy with him when they showed the bench... Tevez was chipping away but Zab ignoring him

I so hope this is true

Texted from someone in the know at the Allianz... I so hope it's true as well. You could see Zab having words with him when it happened....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.