Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

#Mancini on Dzeko sulk at being subbed: "He was disappointed but played a bad game. It is the last time any player at this club does that."

I have never hated a man city player in all my life,
But this man is pure scum. He needs to go and go badly, I hope Vinny and Nige kick him around Carrington on thursday.

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

He signed a long term deal, the owners should not sell him run down his contract,, fuckig disgraceful human being..twat!!!

Tevez you are an utter disgrace to sport.
Compounded further by your school kid grinning as you got on the team bus.

Please don't let him get what he wants Manchester City or his actions will have won. We have the money - please make an example of him.

Well he won't play for us again that goes without saying. Doubt he will be allowed anywhere near the ground, training facilities or any of our players.

Zabs and kun hate him anyway - they have made that perfectly clear so I guess he can't do any damage with them.

Really he was dead to me from end of last season when he started causing trouble.

To sell or let him go cheap or on loan means he wins. He's refused to play and caused real damage to the club. There are witnesses and plenty of footage showing him refusing to play. Not a good idea on his part. Sue for breach of contract don't pay his wages and go after him and his agent for the fee we paid.

This could do huge damage to our season the press have finally got what they wanted.

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

MCFC BOB said:
I used to say that Tevez was too good to just get rid of. But now I don't care. He's rejected the shirt I dream of playing in.

Carlos, shape the fuck up or fuck the fuck off.

This is one thing you can rant about tonight Bob. He is a total bell end.

geoff hammond said:
bluefandk said:
Tevez wants to be sold on the cheap that has been obvious since he turned in his transfer request.

I hope City stand firm and let the fucker rot in the reserves.

some of us watch the reserves - why should we be punished

Bring a bag of rotten tomatoes mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.