Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlos Tevez Interview Video - C#NT!!

Here it is:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs4lQtYroWI[/youtube]

Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

He clearly has mental issues, remember the rumours about him seeing a shrink..?
Well it's all true, he is actually insane.. which when mixed with being thick as pigshit since birth, could only result in the current situation... it was always going to be the inevitable outcome unfortunately.

danburge82 said:
I told you, I fucking told you all. I've been telling you since December! Carlos Tevez has got a track record of being a ****, he's been a **** with other clubs, he's been a **** with us, he's been a **** with his with wife, he's best mates with a ****, he's being a **** with us again. I must have posted on this website a hundred times that it will happen again. Did you all listen? No! No, instead, all you apologetic fuckers who pushed yer panties down and took a full length right up yer stinking brown shitters from the little **** and have all said "oh it's all okay Mr Tevez, please come back and play for us, please I'm a desperate twat!" and then gave him a big cheer (A FUCKING BIG CHEER, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!) ...a cheer for what you fucking clowns?!what is it alright in your world to be treated like a set if twats and then forgive and cheer people who've treated you like twats?... over and over again!

For fuck's sake! I don't know what world some people live in! I've not cheered for that **** once since he handed in that first transfer request. I was rudiculed on here by some of you! But can you see why?! Can you see you were fucking wildly wrong about this ****?

Carlos Tevez, I fucking hate you! You're a fucking ****, a moaning smarmy in-it-for-yourself adulterating piss-taking unloyal ****! Fuck you!
V-sign.jpg

Um, I also said it countless times. I was going to let it go though. After tonight, Tevez is gone. Lets move forward together as blues.

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

It's a forum, a place where we can air our thoughts and opinions. Whether you agree with the OP or not there's no need for some of the comments on here. At least he took the time to say what he thought and not just delivered one line insults like most of the replies.

Berbatov done the same to Spurs. Just sell.

He is a massive player, probably one of the top 5 in the premiership. But no player is bigger than the club.

When we sold Berbs, we made champions league without him, probably with a weaker strikeforce.

City will probably get stronger without him. Players who are focused on the job and want to do the best for their club

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs4lQtYroWI[/youtube]

Re: Carlos Tevez Interview Video - C#NT!!

Just got back from Munich, I have not cheered him since his first transfer request 12 months ago.
I don't want him anywhere near training with the squad, we spend our very hard earned to support the team and he won't get off his fat arse when he is paid to do so!
He says he has acted professionally? How does he think that? The man is deluded.... Fine him and cut our losses in the transfer window.
Mancini has more class and lasting impact on the club than Tevez can dream of.

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

While I don't think our former managers comments were more than an implied dig at how his sacking was handled I do agree with him that the relationship between Mancini and Tevez is not good and beyond repair now.

It shouldn't have been aired by Mancini like it was but perhaps he felt it was an opportunity to tell everyone the difficulties he has had with Tevez over a long period of time.

I suppose he has to take a stand on players from time to time and like Bellamy and Ade before him Tevez will go the same way.

Lets hope we don't come across this situation too often again in the future.

Mancini and his team need to be in the same boat heading in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.