Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez Statement.

~ Chelsea said:
We terminated Mutu's contract when he was playing for us and he had to pay us 15 million or so lolol.

Hi mate and welcome to BM. So when you terminated his contract what actually happened? Was he allowed to sign elsewhere or could he not sign for anyone else until the remainder of his cancelled contract was up? I would rather he rots in the EDS (Elite Development Squad as we dont have a reserves side anymore) rather than sell him for £20m to another European team.

Really hope City do something with this clown. Sack him, banish him till Jan, suspend him, drop him from the squad and make him train on his own etc.

What he did was unforgivable in my eyes and now he has realised what he has done and the medai backlash against him so he is trying to worm his way out BUT enough is enough. Board will back Mancini and this guy will hopefully never play for us again.

Says it all about him that he had to speak via an interpritor where Silva and Aguero took/take lessons in English and can get by now where Tevez cant after how many years in the country.

Mancini in my eyes has done the right thing by immediatly stating that tevez will never play for him again, meaning the media (last night on Sky anyhow) were all backing Mancini and City and slaughering Tevez

blueskyandback said:
Its quite simple now - we up the price for him to £100 mill so he is totally out of reach for any other club, we stop paying him for breach of contract and we make him sit out his 3 yrs left on his contract reflecting on what a twat he has been to the club and supporters - but most of all we give Mancini TOTAL support over this issue. It good to see someone with the balls to stand up to the bastard

Only lawyers will win out of any attempt we make to stop paying Tevez.

We can give Mancini our total support and ensure Tevez is disciplined as appropriate.

Let's put this behind us ASAP and focus on Blackburn.

Alot of things are said in the heat of the moment that on reflection are ill conceived.

If Tevez has no future at City let the board and management make a statement to that effect at the appropriate time.

rickmcfc said:
blueskyandback said:
Its quite simple now - we up the price for him to £100 mill so he is totally out of reach for any other club, we stop paying him for breach of contract and we make him sit out his 3 yrs left on his contract reflecting on what a twat he has been to the club and supporters - but most of all we give Mancini TOTAL support over this issue. It good to see someone with the balls to stand up to the bastard

I dont think we can do that if im honest.

You are probably right but we have the money to do it and make him sweat for as long as possible

He said in his statement: "I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich.

Well for this Manchester City fan, Carlos, yer can go an' fuck yerself with a raw carrot all the way back to the shithole yer came from. There's been no misunderstanding other than the way you have misunderstood City fans.

Keep the bastard for the remainder of his contract and let someone nail him in training.

~ Chelsea said:
We terminated Mutu's contract when he was playing for us and he had to pay us 15 million or so lolol.
Which he still hasn't paid.

I didn't think Tevez could fall any lower in my estimations than last night, but he's just plummeted through the floor boards following that statement. At least have the courage of your convictions you spineless twat.

That statement is clearly designed to ward off a breach of contract case, but I can't see the club actually going down that route anyway.

Whatever happens, Tevez has proved himself to be the biggest **** football has known. A truly despicable human being.

I have to firstly say that appreciate all that Tevez has done for Manchester City, helping us move on to the level that we now aspire.

That said after last night's display of total disrespect of Manchester City Football Club, his fellow Player's, the Fan's and Roberto Mancini, Tevez should never be allowed at the Club anymore. As far as I am concerned even as some as suggested that he trained with the EDS Squad he would soon be a a bad influence on them.

Put him on immediate Gardening Leave, either until we can get him loaned out or until Januray when we can off load him.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He said in his statement: "I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich.

Well for this Manchester City fan, Carlos, yer can go an' fuck yerself with a raw carrot all the way back to the shithole yer came from. There's been no misunderstanding other than the way you have misunderstood City fans.

Keep the bastard for the remainder of his contract and let someone nail him in training.

We have to move him on as soon as possible and we all know it.

Failing that by some wave of a magic wand and time warp , Mancini and Tevez have to forget last night ever occurred.

I know Tevez easily can (lol).

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

cool_blue said:
metalblue said:
wayne71 said:
Each one of those you mentioned have serious character flaws apart from one and he has serious medical flaws.

"cool_blue" is just a wum, not one of us, I wouldn't bother trying to "debate" owt with 'em.
go to the hell your mentality man city 10 years ago ..... man city the best team in CL & you have the best 20 players in the squad

Seriously you cretinous, plastic prick, Fuck Off

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

a thread with such a title should be deleted. how can u be in favor of a player who refuses to go on the pitch on such an important game. delete the thread plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.