Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez Statement.

Spoken like a man who's realised he may be taken to the cleaners. Fuck off Carlos.

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

wayne71 said:
cool_blue said:
mad zab said:
If your not wumming you should be banned from the forum!!

finger your self ... mancini had problem with ADE , c.belamy,robinho , santa ,carlos ....even G.cook......we have mangerial problem here .

Each one of those you mentioned have serious character flaws apart from one and he has serious medical flaws.

"cool_blue" is just a wum, not one of us, I wouldn't bother trying to "debate" owt with 'em.

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Marvin said:
It's all speculation and theories so no point making any condemnations.

ust have to hope that City sort it out,and get on with playing football. Thought it was a simple game!

speculation?....my eyes told me he refused to warm up and come on....I have seen 7 year olds do the same on a sunday morning. He was picked in squad, he was picked as a sub, he got changed into his work gear....HE REFUSED TO PLAY. No excuses IMO. He has let the club and fans down in one of the biggest games on the highest stage....

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

The op must have been on crack when he/she posted that horseshit of a diatribe, the only thing that ugly selfish scarnecked **** deserves is to be sued for every penny of his lucrative contract. Its high time ill discipline at the club gets nipped in the bud in the most severe way possible.

What mind frame must he have been in? I wouldnt be too worried if I had to do 20 mins work for a couple of hundred grand!

Didn't refuse to play? Then why was he not up and stripped off, almost demanding that the manager put him on?

I can deal with players huffing about coming off as it usually shows they care but this has got me fuming. Disgraceful behaviour.

Get out you prick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.