Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WwwavXogWA[/youtube]

Re: Carlos Tevez Statement.

blueskyandback said:
Its quite simple now - we up the price for him to £100 mill so he is totally out of reach for any other club, we stop paying him for breach of contract and we make him sit out his 3 yrs left on his contract reflecting on what a twat he has been to the club and supporters - but most of all we give Mancini TOTAL support over this issue. It good to see someone with the balls to stand up to the bastard

I dont think we can do that if im honest.

Well Zabba still seemed pretty pissed off and theres no language barrier there, dont know how there can be a missing understanding there.. also surely hes asked tevez countless times to warm up and ready to come on.. unless Bob asked him in a new way that he wasnt familiar with??

Re: Tevez deserves to stay

metalblue said:
wayne71 said:
cool_blue said:
finger your self ... mancini had problem with ADE , c.belamy,robinho , santa ,carlos ....even G.cook......we have mangerial problem here .

Each one of those you mentioned have serious character flaws apart from one and he has serious medical flaws.

"cool_blue" is just a wum, not one of us, I wouldn't bother trying to "debate" owt with 'em.
go to the hell your mentality man city 10 years ago ..... man city the best team in CL & you have the best 20 players in the squad

So he can't even think of a lie, basically.

Just fuck off in January Carlos, I don't even care if its £20m, I don't even care if its to another English club.

I don't hate the guy but I'm under no illusions that he needs to be removed from the club ASAP for everyone's sake. In fact it's almost got to the point of being vital.

We terminated Mutu's contract when he was playing for us and he had to pay us 15 million or so lolol.

I have never felt so ashamed about the conduct of a City player. The sooner he goes the better. We can all understand frustration about not playing, but when you are given the chance take it and prove a point. Ballotelli did on Saturday!

Zabaleta was there when all this went down. Did he misunderstand Tevez too??
I am through being angry. Tevez is dead to me.

Lying little wanker, If I was manager I'd start the little fucker from the off at home to Villa and let the fans have a good 10 minutes letting him know what they think about him, sub him and then slap him in the face with a wet fish as he's walking off and tell him to fuck off, disgraceful 'human being'.

the only area where tevez is allowed to make a statement is on the pitch, period. he is there to execute what he is told, if not then its not the right job for him.

and what is this special relationship with the fans he is talking about? let him come to this forum to read what the fans think about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.