Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez Statement.

I don’t care what statement Carlos comes out with, I sat there last night & watched him fold his arm’s like a spoilt child….he can f*** right off now, the little pri Mancini looked totally shell shocked that a player can refuse to play. I hope the board do the right thing & get rid of this……I can’t think of a word strong enough to describe how I feel.

tommybooth said:
fine him a months wages and give him to Macc Town

No no no, needs to be much further north than that, Inverness will do.

Re: So what are you gona do with your Teves gear???

hot iron on the black away shirt from last season so the name and number peels off cost me too much to throw away plus i like the shirt.

If any City fan wants to see Carlos Tevez wear our shirt again then I would be hugely shocked. I have been at work ten minutes and non football fans can even see through this claim and to quote one "He's just playing games isn't he?" to which I responded "No, that's the problem, he refuses to!" which got a laugh!

Make no mistake he is a world class player (not that he has shown it lately) but he is badly advised, has the common sense / intelligence of a 4 year old and has basically bit the hand that feeds him.

He has made his position untenable now. You get paid to do a job. To refuse to do a job is a sackable offence elsewhere. It is important that the club take a hard stance against the player and make an example out of him so this does not occur in the future.

Mancini is the manager. He is in charge. To not condemn Carlos for his actions, in my opinion, is to undermine Robertos view of the situation.

Fine him the maximum amount and stick him on garden leave until he can learn to start behaving himself. We don't need anymore bad apples having just shifted Bellars and Ade its time Carlos went the same way.

I hold him wholly responsible for us not being able to get back in the game last night.

Get him out of our club now! More unwanted media attention brought on to us by him. Looks like we will have to pay him off because i cant see anybody wanting him on loan. He sent a message out to every club in the world that his attitude stinks so nobody will take a chance on him now.

Last night was disappointing in many ways. The fact he ruined the remaining 30 minutes of the game wound me up even more, leaving us with Kolorov and Milner to get us two goals!

What an absolute muppet he is!

Tevez swap for Torres

I have previously been a massive supporter of Tevez and still think a fit and motivated Tevez could be the difference between winning the league or not ,on the pitch he is a genius but last night was disgraceful and can not be allowed to happen.He ha to go but who would pay the fee and his wages.Chelsea seem to have their own problems with Torres , they don't seem to know what to do with him , would he fit in with Auguero and Silva , would be a gamble but seems to solve the problems of both clubs.

"Going forward I am ready to play when required and to fulfil my obligations."

You are not required anymore, go and sit with your wife (the one you fucked around on, another obligation you didnt fulfil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.