Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tevez swap for Torres

These stupid threads make me wanna hang myself. Are you people realistic or do you live in "Fifa on PS3/Xbox" land?.

Re: Carlos Tevez Statement.

Tevez directly quoted post match in today's Times "I did not feel right to play. He (Mancini) can do what he wants" Just looks to me like a pre-planned attempt to reduce his transfer market value so he can get away.

Re: Tevez

Longsight-memories said:
Can city sack him now for breach of contract?
keep his registration and sell it to the highest bidder.

its clearly a breach of the contract for tevez. this is why probably he made to statement to state that he did not refuse to play.

Re: Tevez swap for Torres

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
This is about as likely a scenario as Nick Griffin hosting a bhangra evening.
Ha ha.

I'd happily take Torres for Tevez, but Abramovich would have to be certifiably insane to even consider it. So I'm with nijinksky on this one.

johnny crossan said:
Tevez directly quoted post match in today's Times "I did not feel right to play. He (Mancini) can do what he wants" Just looks to me like a pre-planned attempt to reduce his transfer market value so he can get away.

Thats been his plan for the last twelve months,hes manufacturing his own downfall,the thing is i cant see any club willing to buy trouble even at £20 million quid.All this crap about eating disorders and missing his family makes me puke,Mancini has been more than fair with him,extended holidays in pre-season etc-hes a **** and hes trying to bring the manager down.

We dont have an obligation to play him in the first team so we wont.

Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Awesome quote from a rag on F365:

Citeh have a tantrum throwing cry baby on their hands who wants to take home 200 pounds per week home for sitting on the bench. Shows what Citeh really are.... A 100% winning lottery ticket for half a**ed players to get some money in the bank.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/news/21554/7207803/Mancini-Tevez-finished-at-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/news/21554/7 ... ed-at-City</a>

Lol. £200 a week.

Ticket For Schalke said:
You can play the fan card all you like Carlos, theres no special relationship no more, and you're on a hiding to none coming up against Mancio, as i will back the guy over you 8 days a week.

Fully agree. His use of the fan card shows how out of touch he is with the real feelings of the fans.

Good news is that we can bring back the "Herman Munster"song on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.