Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Danamy said:
City's chance to nail Kia once and for all, i bet they didn't think it would be this easy and happen so quickly.........Christmas has come early :-)

I hope so .. since the Onuoha/cook saga which I am sure that Iranian slimeball also had an input, I'd say they will be only too pleased to give a little back ...........

He has never had any respect for our football club and he's constantly trying to undermine everything we're about and trying to do.

Revenge is sweet and there's a few that will be rubbing their hands together this morning, that's for sure!

*Danamy bursts out with a deep belly laugh

mikekeegan said:
Hi folks

I'm at McDonalds outside T2 at Munich Airport and will be here until about 7pm. If you have any thoughts to share on the Tevez situation and are heading home tonight drop in.

Cheers

Mike Keegan, M.E.N.

as others have said. we would like him screwed through the courts. that and only that

bobmcfc said:
mikekeegan said:
Hi folks

I'm at McDonalds outside T2 at Munich Airport and will be here until about 7pm. If you have any thoughts to share on the Tevez situation and are heading home tonight drop in.

Cheers

Mike Keegan, M.E.N.

as others have said. we would like him screwed through the courts. that and only that
Seconded. Hang the little ba$tard out to dry.

Danamy said:
He has never had any respect for our football club and he's constantly trying to undermine everything we're about and trying to do.

Revenge is sweet and there's a few that will be rubbing their hands together this morning, that's for sure!

*Danamy bursts out with a deep belly laugh

Hahaha that cracked me up.

Danamy said:
Blaze09 said:
Meh, I give it a week until Redknapp announces his interest.

Spuds = No
Chelsea = Yes

i doubt we would want to see his ugly mush week in week out playing for a rival. if we have any balls we will make an example of him

I'm not convinced that no other club will take him on. If the fee is right then some mug will. Lee Hughes and Marlon King found clubs willing to take the gamble. If a club can save millions, guarantee goals for 2 years then if the price is right, it will happen.

Danamy said:
Blaze09 said:

Spuds = No
Chelsea = Yes

No fucker will touch him with a barge pole after this imo mate.

bobmcfc said:
Danamy said:
Blaze09 said:

Spuds = No
Chelsea = Yes

i doubt we would want to see his ugly mush week in week out playing for a rival. if we have any balls we will make an example of him

I never mentioned anything about him signing for them, i was just commenting about interest.

Things might become apparent as things develop on this.......................

mikekeegan said:
Hi folks

Cheers

Mike Keegan, M.E.N.

Whatever the maximum punishment City can give. Hopefully sacked for gross misconduct and hold onto his registration.

No point trying to get a fee because he's made sure he's worthless as far as clubs paying a fee are concerned.

Whatever the outcome I don't want to see him ever represent our club again at any level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.