Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
Blaze09 said:
Meh, I give it a week until Redknapp announces his interest.

Spuds = No
Chelsea = Yes

No fucker will touch him with a barge pole after this imo mate.

Meant to post this in here not seperate.

I'm not convinced that no other club will take him on. If the fee is right then some mug will. Lee Hughes and Marlon King found clubs willing to take the gamble. If a club can save millions, guarantee goals for 2 years then if the price is right, it will happen.

flb said:
teddykgb said:
there's no shot at a legal solution, imo.

The team can discipline him, but won't be able to deny his wages. All he'll have to claim is that he was injured or unfit in some way, no court is going to rule that a manager can force a player to potentially harm himself or be subject to massive fines and lawsuits

Got to be honest but this worry's me aswell

If its a case of Tevez saying he didnt undersand what Roberto said how would this stand up in court?
Would any players come out and sick up for Mancini,especially those who were talking to him on the bench last night.

Hmm, did tevez not say he was not mentaly prepared as well as saying there was a misundestanding.

If so this stinks of a premeditated action ie he must have been fit to be on the bench (there must be some fitness standards for that).
But to say he was not mentally fit opens up a quagmire of legal shite and heresay.

We should susspend him without pay pending legal action against him manouvering/ manipulating his employer to end his contract.

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
Blaze09 said:
Meh, I give it a week until Redknapp announces his interest.

Spuds = No
Chelsea = Yes

Sorry mate I don't agree, clubs buy murderers rapists and druggies if they can get a good deal so they wont flinch at buying tevez.

Seconded. Franny Lee reckons this is going to end in court for breach of contract and he's worth nothing now.

Kia would have been all over the media today had he felt he had any chance of rescuing his clients and his own arse from this imo.

The pair of them can be depressed together and get fat on burgers lol

Blue2112 said:
blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
Spuds = No
Chelsea = Yes

I'm not convinced that no other club will take him on. If the fee is right then some mug will. Lee Hughes and Marlon King found clubs willing to take the gamble. If a club can save millions, guarantee goals for 2 years then if the price is right, it will happen.

Correct

Blue2112 said:

but this will not be about a football clubs lack of conscience or morality .................. it will be about how he is a disruptive element in the camp and "unmanageable" ......... top teams will not want that, they would not want to take the risk of being on the receiving end of the strife that we are getting now.

If he does move it would be more likely to be to a rich Russian or Turkish club ........ and they are welcome to the thick, scarefaced, tongue too big for his mouth, ugly fucker.

Blue2112 said:
blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
Spuds = No
Chelsea = Yes

99 times out of a hundred i would agree but this is a situation that has rocked football and it wont go away over night.

From a legal point of view it appears we have been given all the arrows we need to finish this fucker off once and for good and unless a Chelsea say look we will give you fair market value despite his record and we all know that wont happen, the only choice we have as a club is to sack him, hold his registration and let it drag on through the courts.

Bobby has to be backed and the club has to make a stand once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.