Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Blue2112 said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
but this will not be about a football clubs lack of conscience or morality .................. it will be about how he is a disruptive element in the camp and "unmanageable" ......... top teams will not want that, they would not want to take the risk of being on the receiving end of the strife that we are getting now.

If he does move it would be more likely to be to a rich Russian or Turkish club ........ and they are welcome to the thick, scarefaced, tongue too big for his mouth, ugly fucker.

By that reasoning Balotelli would be at the unemployment office tomorow morning picking up his cheque...

different kettle of fish ........ Bobby thinks he can manage Balo and is currently "potty training" him so to speak .......... Tevez and his advisor's have now proved over the last 6 years that he will cause disturbance wherever he goes .... its a proven track record whereas Balo is being tamed.

Its only my opinion but i'd say football is littered with lunatics, we sold one recently. Somebody somewhere will take a gamble on him if the price is right. Maybe that club are already out there and knew what he was about to do last night before we even did?

MSP said:
bobmcfc said:
surprised kia hasn't done an interview yet.

he won't get out before he makes tons of lawyers consultations. They know what Tevez did, that's why **** is trying to deny that he refused to play.

he can't deny it, he gave skysports a live interview. haha carlos is hopefully screwed

I still wanna wring his fucking neck and watch the life ebb out of his self centred thick little skull.

He is a **** ladies and gentlemen a **** with a face like badly laid grout and the attitude of an american heiress with an undue sense of entitlement.

He is like that bit of read break you didn't mix right that ruins a lovely mouthfull of the stuff with its yucky dryness.

He is like the guy who flies past my house of a day at 10 thousand miles an hour on his bike crashing, you frankly couldn't care less about the shit joey dunlop wannabe but you have to still help clean up the bits after, as its his brain bits on your window.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
mancity1 said:
moomba said:
I think even if we do sue him we won't see any money, he'll retire to Argentina and live off what he's earned so far. He may well have played his last game of football, let alone his last game for City.

But we won't be paying his wages and with a bit of creative accounting the amount of a law suit might count as income toward FFP, but the bad debt might not count as a loss.

Not entirely sure about his last game of football but I agree with the rest of your summation Moomba.

If we sack him for breach of contract we will still have to take a big hit on any transfer fee we would have got if he sold him on.

Revisiting the Corinthians deal in January assuming there was some substance to it in August will probably be the best deal for the club and avoid a legal stouch which really in the end will suit lawyers but not what the owners really want lingering on for too long.

Their is always another manager on the planet who believes he can handle a difficult player better than the previous one he played under and despite the unsavoury incident he still can play the game at 27.

We have to understand, guys...there is no loss on some future massive transfer fee.

It doesn't exist in the real world. His actions have ensured NOBODY will pay what his previous was.

He has no real value, hence, legal action is a no-brainer, it has to be. We stand a better chance in court than the open market of getting money back.

Does this all mean we can suspend him on no pay due to breach of contract and ban him from anywhere near the training ground, the stadium, i dont want this bastard near my club, players ever again, Boeteng must be chomping at the bit to say "I told you so."

bobmcfc said:
MSP said:
bobmcfc said:
surprised kia hasn't done an interview yet.

he won't get out before he makes tons of lawyers consultations. They know what Tevez did, that's why **** is trying to deny that he refused to play.

he can't deny it, he gave skysports a live interview. haha carlos is hopefully screwed

but in the interview I saw with his interpretor he he did'nt actually say anything of legal merit.

The actual translation of what he said after the question about not playing for Manchester City again was as follows

No, Its The Coach's decision. I agree. I feel like I was a Professional to a certain point. Last year, i was the Top Scorer of the Season and I don't deserve this kind of treatment. So.. thats it.. I personally asked to get out because I wasn't in good terms with my family or with anybody. but now my family is here in england and i'm very happy. But. The Coach didn't give me the support i needed to....... (he never finished that sentence)

Has anyone got a link to his comment that he "wasn't ready physically or mentally to play, so i didn't"?

I watched his interview on Sky last night and he never said this. Is there another interview somewhere that i've missed, or is this a made up quote?

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

As long as he's never in a City shirt again I don't care what happens to him.

I'd guess with this being a 'one-off' type case that UEFA can assume a notional transfer fee so we don't lose out under their new rules.

We're probably the only side in the world who can take this sort of financial hit in our stride imagine if we were skint and he was our only saleable asset.

I hope we don't cancel his contract. This will just be giving him what he wants.

Stick him in the reserves/ youth team till either a team comes in with a decent offer in January or his contract expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.