Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want players to want to play for us. Tevez isn't arsed, at all. I think the only reason he came to us was to make a statement to Fergie. He's done that, now he's found umpteen excuses to leave us!

Look at Gareth Barry; Liverpool wanted him, he chose City. He has openly said both clubs offered similar money. Look at Clichy; Liverpool wanted him, he chose City. He openly said both deals for him were similar. Look at Silva; any club in world football could be a better team with him in it, United wanted him, Liverpool wanted him (both sets of fans were convinced he was going to sign for them!) he chose City. Look at Dzeko; he apparently wrote to Mancini to say "come and get me I want to play for City".

I'm not so naive to think that money isn't a big persuading weight in the reason why players might come here. Some players we've signed are here only for the money, they wouldn't have come here if it weren't for the amount we pay them. But that's true in any walk of life. If I worked for British Airways and Etihad said to me "Dan, we're the fastest growing airline in the world and we'll pay you £75k/yr! Come and work for us!" or I worked for Sky and ESPN said to me "Dan, we'll be getting bigger in Britain over the coming decades and we'll pay you £75k/yr! Come and work for us!".. what do tou think I'd do?!

But then look at players like Pablo Zabaleta. He has properly adopted himself to the Citizens. He'll be here his whole career, I'm certain. I can see the same for Kompany and de Jong. Joe Hart too. Micah Richards was asked a question on MyFace or Twatter or summet recently by a Spurs fan asking if he'd join them and his reply was "sorry mate, I'm CTID!"... BRILLIANT! I love all these players!

But with Tevez, he's used us for what he wants and now he wants to go. He's done things that have made us as a whole and individuals at the club look like mugs, yet we've still pandered to every one of his needs! I don't want someone like this at our club.

Not arsed. If he stays he has to give 100% which I have no doubt he will do, if he fucks off we get a replacement for him either way not really fussed. Just hope the club tell him that as far as he is concerned he won't be leaving on final day of transfer window so that we can't get a replacement. I would set a deadline on him to be sold before 24th August 2011 or no deal.

I hope he stays personally because he's been probably one of the best players ever for us, i can understand his reasons for wanting to go though... Assuming they are as he says they are. Who knows though.

Rammyblues said:
Not arsed. If he stays he has to give 100% which I have no doubt he will do, if he fucks off we get a replacement for him either way not really fussed. Just hope the club tell him that as far as he is concerned he won't be leaving on final day of transfer window so that we can't get a replacement. I would set a deadline on him to be sold before 24th August 2011 or no deal.
Share the same opinion. More leaning towards his departure, he's pissed Mancini, the club and more importantly us around. Fair enough he was a big part of our most significant campaign to date but he can't be changing his mind every 6 months. I'm more surprised that any South American club would stump up that sort of cash for him when it's a dead investment as two or three years down the line he will retire. As previously mentioned, if he stays he gives 110% or else sorry Tev time to pack your bags and leave your best chance of becoming one of the most notorious players in the PL behind.

Best player I've seen at City in a long long time but I can't wait for him to fuck off and take his circus to another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.