Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

None of my business lads, but I hope he never kicks a ball again. The bloke is a total tw4t!

Re: Tevez

tell him how you feel terminal 3 at 1.45 am ,i will be there along with a few others !.
250k a week ,what a twat<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:28 pm --<br /><br />tell him how you feel terminal 3 at 1.45 am ,i will be there along with a few others !.
250k a week ,what a twat

WHAT A LITTLE **** HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't give roberto any options-GAME OVER!!!!!!!!
Don't pay the twat!!!!!!!!
He has got to be in breach of contract if he refuses to play???????????????????????????surely
I have lost any respect i had for him,don't let him play or train with any level,even academy!!!!!!!!
I support Mancini all the way in what ever he decides.
When he does go,let's hope he follows Gyan to the UAE.

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

i don't him near the club let alone a city shirt
a utter utter disgrace to the fans and to the shirt<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 pm --<br /><br />i don't want him near the club let alone a city shirt
a utter utter disgrace to the fans and to the shirt

DTguardian daniel taylor
Carlos Tevez isn't going quietly - he has emerged in the mixed zone and wants to talks #MCFC

I want to say things that will get me banned about Tevez...

The phrase "Bluemoon has gone into meltdown" is used too much...tonight it's probably truer than ever...the mods are just trying to keep the site from crashing now every City fan on the planet is trying to express how much of a **** that mercenary prick is. And he is a prick. And a ****. And a disgrace to football.

To be fair to the mods, it's probably chaos on here tonight with different people trying to start a new Tevez thread several times a minute. Posters should at least look at the forum before starting a new thread!

Anyway, back to Tevez.

I think he's pretty much burned his bridges tonight, but one thing City must not do is release him to play for wages elsewhere. He's still a brilliantly gifted player and we don't want him playing against us. I would let him sit out the rest of his contract. No games, no training and no get out. By the end of next season, he'll be 15 stone and have no where to go. In my opinion, Tevez gave up his right to be a professional footballer tonight and there should be no way back him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.