Do you want the glory hunters/tourists?

Grand Master Ram Rod

With all these new plans, the money we have and possible success we're gonna get, we're obviously gonna get some new fans/tourists/glory hunters. Do you want them?

Personally I don't! I don't want to end up like that scum down the road.

If you wanna support City, you need a connection - come from Manchester or near by, family member supporting them, etc.. And that goes for every club.

Don't get me wrong I'm very grateful for everything the owners have done for us and we really look like we are heading in the right direction, it all seems too good to be true tbh, but I just can't be doing with the tourists/glory hunters we'll attract, especially when it could also mean that the proper fans might miss games cos of them too.

Tin hat on.

Good point
But im afraid thats whats going to happen
Just look at the rags,chelsea and loserpool
BUT im glad to say i was there though the dark days and looking forward(hopefully!!) to the good days

I dont give a toss why anyone suports city as long as they suport them, i have rag mates who will ask me if united are playing today or look suprised when i tell them they are winning like"o were playing today??". You can come from london in a massive united suporting family and suport city aslong as you actuly care about them, not even that botherd if you go to games as long as you hurt when we loose and buzzin when we win.

i am Irish. am supporting City since i was 11. that is 19 years. if you hear me shout . ffs come on City!!!

will you think . meh tourist! Johnny come lately??

I'll worry about it once we have worked out how to win stuff.

£1Billion investments in land do not not win trophies in football, they might help, but the only thing that wins football trophys is footballers, with the right attitude and skill.

Goats left knee said:
i am Irish. am supporting City since i was 11. that is 19 years. if you hear me shout . ffs come on City!!!

will you think . meh tourist! Johnny come lately??
im irish too, couldnt give a shit what people think. can believe ive just started supporting them two matches ago for all it matters.

glory hunters, no. tourists, not as bad. a lot of us here have been to grounds abroad for matches, its tourism, we may or may not start looking out for their results or become actual fans. glory hunters are only in it for one thing, making up for their inadequate penis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.