Do you want the glory hunters/tourists?

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
With all these new plans, the money we have and possible success we're gonna get, we're obviously gonna get some new fans/tourists/glory hunters. Do you want them?

Personally I don't! I don't want to end up like that scum down the road.

If you wanna support City, you need a connection - come from Manchester or near by, family member supporting them, etc.. And that goes for every club.

Don't get me wrong I'm very grateful for everything the owners have done for us and we really look like we are heading in the right direction, it all seems too good to be true tbh, but I just can't be doing with the tourists/glory hunters we'll attract, especially when it could also mean that the proper fans might miss games cos of them too.

Tin hat on.

I see where you coming from with this but i get enough shit already from having a kinda cockney accent. As i always said its not my fault my dad hates me and made me support City even though i live in london. I would hate it in the way that although i am true blue, you cannot stop the influx and all going well it will happen, i welcome them but i would like them to learn what City is about

Afterall........................ We where there when we were SHIT!!!!

southaustralianblue said:
This debate makes me laugh. As an ex manc from Cheetham hill, when I first arrived in oz most people didn't even know city existed. As we have become more successful we now make the sports pages of the newspaper and that has got to be a good thing. I for one am encouraging all my mates to jump on board and I don't think we should be precious about who supports us. The important thing is that we don't lose our unique gallows humour and maintain the ability to take the piss out of ourselves

This!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.