Do you watch the pre-season games?

Do you watch pre-season games?

• Yes

Votes: 104 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 40 27.8%

• Total voters
Remember going to a pre season Texaco cup game at Blackpool, July 75 i think. City totally took Bloomfield Rd over. After saw a United fan I knew who was there supporting Blackpool he was a hippy type and not one of their boys. He made a cheeky remark to me and without thinking shouted " you red bastard " and pointed at him. Next minute mob of City chasing him down the road he got away but I felt really guilty about it, still hope he learned to keep his gob shut in future. Think we lost 1 0 most of my friends Blackpool fans so had to put up with a lot of shit afterwards.

Macclesfield - I think it was 2004. It was the game when SWP got the call from Stamford Bridge so we had to sell him. He actually walked across the pitch with his boots.
Shrewsbury - I think it was 2007. Martin Petrov’s debut.

Last one I went to was Sven's first game against Doncaster, can't be arsed getting up at stupid o'clock to watch a friendly these days

Macclesfield - I think it was 2004. It was the game when SWP got the call from Stamford Bridge so we had to sell him. He actually walked across the pitch with his boots.
Shrewsbury - I think it was 2007. Martin Petrov’s debut.
2005 replaced by Yasser Hussein who scored, all downhill from there for him.

No, no real interest in them. Having said that though, for some reason this already feels to have been a long summer, even those pointless England games feel like they were months ago so by the time they do roll around, who knows!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.