Do you watch the pre-season games?

Do you watch pre-season games?

• Yes

Votes: 104 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 40 27.8%

• Total voters
Personally use to love going up to Scotland or some random 3rd division team for a pre season game had some great days out.
The Scottish tours were great awaydays. I did them all. I have always enjoyed pre-season matches. It's great watching a match with no pressure on you as a fan. These days every match is life-and-death. It's stressful but it's the price of success.

Mansfield away. Everyone there watched the fat, embarrassing ghost of David Seaman flapping about like a red faced seal and knew Keegan had made a terrible error.
I know he supposedly retired with a ‘back injury’ in that November but everyone knows we basically paid him up and asked him to politely fuck off without slagging us in the papers
Didn’t Seaman himself go into KK’s office and say he couldn’t do it anymore and retired on the spot?

I'll watch them if they're on my TV without taking out a new subscription for some channel that otherwise would be showing a repeat of the Albanian Tiddlywinks Super League.

Shame we dont do a pre season closer to home. Did a lot of the UK friendlies.

In the early 90s did Tolka Park in Dublin where a load of Celtic were complete twats (anyone who was there knows what I mean) and also Sittard which was a great trip.

Also did the Hamburg Keegan game, that was brilliant, the St Pauli soap dodgers turned up causing mither on the Friday night and got a good seeing off by City fans.

Was hoping City might reinstate the Troyes friendly from last season but not sure they will now, bit late.

Used to go to as many as I could..... it is was always the same thing really hyped to get to see City again get to the game 30mins in you remember why you hate pre-season games and spend the next 60 watching players that you will likely never see again with a couple of first teamers thrown in who look as into being there as we are by that point in the game!!!

Does anyone remember the name of that guy from Israel who "starred" in the pre-season a few years ago and then fell off the planet... pretty sure we never offered him any kind of contract...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.