Do you watch the pre-season games?

Do you watch pre-season games?

• Yes

Votes: 104 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 40 27.8%

• Total voters
Went on the Norwegian pre-season tour back in 94 ish

The last game was up in Bodo against Bodo Glimt, and we got absolutely battered. I think it was 5-1 in the end. Walsh scored a pen for us, but that flattered us tbh.

I remember coming away from the stadium when some elderly Bodo fan came up to us and started giving us a right load of shit … complaining the we’re playing “holiday football” and we were a disgrace. To be fair he had point about the performance.

Used to go to as many as I could..... it is was always the same thing really hyped to get to see City again get to the game 30mins in you remember why you hate pre-season games and spend the next 60 watching players that you will likely never see again with a couple of first teamers thrown in who look as into being there as we are by that point in the game!!!

Does anyone remember the name of that guy from Israel who "starred" in the pre-season a few years ago and then fell off the planet... pretty sure we never offered him any kind of contract...
I could be wrong but was it Gai Assulin. he was the next Messi apparently lol

No, i dont find them interesting and also the pre seasons i dont think help the team warm up and be ready

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.