Do you wear red?

never wear red unless it's city related can't stand the colour as it's usually associated with a dissapointing couple of days ;)

This is a stupid question, just cos your a blue doesnt mean you dont wear red. this isnt bloods and crips. Being blue isnt just about the colours, emphasised again with the fact that our away kit is the classic red and black stripes, its about where your from and what you stand for...

dont make a habit out of it though :).kiddin

CityFan94 said:
Red isn't actually a very nice colour for clothes at all. So no I don't wear red. Sky blue is actually a really nice colour for clothes, not just City kits!

I agree with these sentiments. For instance, what is the first thing one notices about this delightful young lady:

161564d1295308416-animated-gif-thread-situps_toe.gif

Exaaaaactly. Now how would she look decked out in rag red?

main.php

I wear red, but not on a match day unless it's with black stripes. Just a colour innit?

As long as it doesn't have "IAN" or whatever it is the rags have written on theirs. Some fucking obscure company name anyway.

No, i dont like the colour, its an angry colour for angry people... Dont people in red cars have more crashes than other colours, i think they do. Not got any red clothes, always pick blue over red no matter what it is, personally i think you are weird if you dont.

As for Sharp electronics, i dont think so, thus Vodaphone or whatever tat sponsors them have lost my custom for ever... dont know any self respecting blue that thinks otherwise

I don't wear Red purely because it's the colour of U****d.

If I do wear Red then I just tell myself it's England Red.

I don't buy the black and red away kit because I don't like red and black being associated with Manchester City.

Some will totally understand me, others will think I'm stupid/sad blah blah.

Blue is my colour. Red is definitely not.

My favourite baseball team plays in red sometimesso I have a red baseball shirt, and I also have a red Pearl Jam t shirt. Think thats it.

Nope, horrible colour for clothing. Besides Red will always be a rag colour thats why I cant understand why any fan would be in favour of this ghastly new away kit. The rags must be secretly loving it.

bought a car this year.got my choice down to either a bright red peugeot 308 and and blue ford focus.

went for blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.