Do you wear red?

Scully said:
Same go's for a red car..................................never!

The only thing that red looks good on is a Ferrari, Alfa Romeo or Lancashire Rose.

My 1st 3 cars were red- well wine coloured. I didn't mind that 'cos they always got covered in shite.

I mistakenly bought 2 red t-shirts 2 summers ago- they are only used when I'm cleaning or doing something where I'll get dirty.

Never liked the colour red. So rarely had anything in that colour. To be honest, I think red looks 'cheap'.

I know it's sad but I wear at least one blue item of clothing everyday.

It's been instilled in me by my Dad, I remember I got a Fila school bag many years ago and came home with it. It was dark blue, but had a thin red line round it and that red bit in the bottom of the F. He made me feel so ashamed for having "a red bag" that I never used it again, and have never had any item of clothing with any bit of red in it since. It's a horrible, arrogant colour anyway. Ooh, look at me, I'm red.

The only red I can ever remember having on clothing was on the city away kit my dad bought me in 1971.
I`ve never bought anything red apart from a second hand CX500 that I nearly killed myself on (that taught me!)! Just not keen at all.

Red isn't actually a very nice colour for clothes at all. So no I don't wear red. Sky blue is actually a really nice colour for clothes, not just City kits!

I don't wear any red clothes. Whether it's just because of them I'm not sure but it also just doesn't suit me. The wife bought me a nice red T shirt but I've only worn it twice and both times it was off again within the hour. Just didn't look/feel right.
I used to have a '69 red/black retro shirt but again it rarely felt right. I wouldn't buy any more red/black City shirts.

But I don't really mind the team wearing the red/black kit... I'd prefer they wore maroon/white or even black/yellow.

Never ( except if its on our kit ). Also only have Blue lighters, toothbrushes etc. Think its a subconscious thing. My nine year old does it too, clothes, pens, even straws for his drink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.