Do you wear red?

I cant understand why any fan would be in favour of this ghastly new away kit

Our away kit's been red and black stripes on and off since the 60's. It's not a new colour for us.
Arguably we wore red and black in 1880 before we ever got around to adopting blue.

The only thing in the world which looks good red is a Ferrari or an Alfa Romeo, even then I'd be contemplating black or blue. I used to like girls who dyed their hair red but now every slapper and their dog is doing it. Other than that I've never liked the colour, and it has nothing to do with United. Don't think I've ever worn red myself but I may be wrong.

Oops I've just bought a bright red synthesizer off ebay! That's exempt too. ;)

Must say, I don`t tend to let it affect my decision over clothing etc, I`ve got a red car, but its an Alfa, so couldn`t really have had any other colour.
Reminds me of the fact that my brother used to play for a pub team, one of the lads was some wanker off Coronation street, who got the strip one year, he was a red and they had to wear the united kit beacause the manager was so far up his arse because he wanted to be seen drinking with someone who people recognised.
My brother and the other blues either turned the shirts inside out, or rubbed mud all over them.

blueshine said:
I just can't bring myself to wear anything red, am I wrong?
I also watch Prestatyn Town and as they play in red I just buy the away shirt (blue) and I will not shout come on you reds, the lads think its funny but I just could not do it.

I have had a red front door and drive a red car. My face goes bright red when I am embarrassed and when it is very sunny. The colour red was around before this planet was formed! I refuse to allow United to have the monopoly on a perfectly good colour. They have nicked their nickname and the name of their ground. They are even trying to hi-jack Norwich City's colours. Let's not let them start on the rest of the rainbow as well!

Warwickhunt said:
Won't be buying the away strip then?
No! Red = scummy Rag colour!

I wish Allison had never introduced the AC Milan wannabe colours. We were a great team regardless of whether we looked like Milan or not. Maroon is City's away colour! We've only had maroon once in about 20 years! Come on City get it right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.