Documentary about Tranny

Tosser - he wouldn't cut it in the Prem these days.

He would be the best player in the Premier League by a country mile. I don't like him either but he's clearly one of the best players ever.

What channel was this on? Hopefully not the beeb as I'm sick of my license fee paying for programs that are trying to brainwash the masses into thinking it's the '90's again. Let's have a few documentaries on bebe, David Moyes, and a repeat of that one about the GPC's son - just in the interests of balance.

Messi will be remembered the world over as the finest footballer of his generation when he hangs up his boots. Tranny will be remembered by the rags and Madrid fans only.

Yeah course he will.....

He would be the best player in the Premier League by a country mile. I don't like him either but he's clearly one of the best players ever.
a110-dog-sniffing-clipart.jpg

The sort of **** who builds museums dedicated to himself and this sort of bullshit film. A great goalscorer, but beyond that he's a selfish **** who cares more about himself scoring than the team winning. He may have scored a lot of goals for Real Madrid (not difficult when the entire team is built around helping you score) and relished in all the personal plaudits, but he has barely won a thing for them, which is the real sign of a great player. Not fit to lace Messi's boots and never has been.

Really? Whilst I'm not a fan of his persona, he's clearly a brilliant footballer. It galls me to say that mid you, given his associations, but sometimes you have to take an objective view. His goal tally for Madrid is incredible. Raul is often lauded as one of the modern greats and Ronaldo pisses on his stats

He pisses on his stats because he plays for himself rather than the team. He's only concerned about personal achievements. This is why Raul's Madrid trophy cabinet pisses on Tranny's and it's why the majority of Madrid fans love Raul more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.