Documentary about Tranny

Right im going to get slated for this, but in my opinion I prefer Him to Messi. For a few different reasons. obviously when he was at the rags I hated him, as did anyone who wasn't a rag. But since he moved, my dislike for him simmered and I could appreciate his footballing attributes. The following is just my opinion, but I think Messi is just as ego centric sulky woman as Ronaldo is. But out of the two of them I would prefer Ronaldo to messi at city (if his love for united wasn't so great), but his heart for English football will always be at the swamp at that's fine, he is allowed to love that club.

I think Ronaldo is stronger, he is just as skilled as messi (Somedays messi better somedays Ronaldo). But crucially I think it comes down to the risk with the price lets say they both would cost 100mil (I know this isn't the case just a ball park figure). In the premier league Ronaldo has proven his competency whilst Messi has not. Messi seems to get injuries which Ronaldo doesn't.

I look forward to having a temporary ban for this opinion.
Was nice knowing you

Thing is when Ronaldo signed for whonited he was pretty crap but he worked on his game and had belief in himself so fair play to him on the other hand messi just has the natural talent you can't teach a lad what messi has the ball looks as though its tied to his feet and I think he is the best I have seen all players with such poise and balance seem to be quite small which must help thinking the likes of kinkladze Silva best and even kun they seem to just glide with the ball were as Rinaldo had to work at it so fair play to him

The funny thing is he hates the fact that so many people prefer Messi, but what he doesn't seem to realise is that is the very reason people do - his arrogance. If he had the temperament of someone like our Sergio for example, more people would favour him. His arrogance is the one thing holding him back.

I've never heard of something so self-indulgent and narcissistic.. I mean even calling it "Ronaldo".. can't think of anything else more narcissistic.

This will be his PR people's view on him, very polished. If you want a more "balanced" view read Balague's new book, his Messi and Pep books are legendary in football and book club circles.

He constantly tells everyone else he thinks he's better than Messi.. but other people say Messi is better.. that sums Ronaldo up. A lonely, sad individual full of bitterness. Yeah he's rich and famous, but strip that away from him and he's just an empty boring guy.. wait until he's a washed up retired old footballer (which will happen sooner or later) who's probably bankrupt, the women won't want to know him when the next big thing turns up !! I think he might end up topping himself because I think deep down he's a sad man and only football can give him that buzz/high.. but that won't last forever, even management/coaching isn't the same he won't have the same attention/fame/wealth as he does now playing football.

The greatest legends don't need to constantly remind people how good they are, they let them decide for themselves.

Right im going to get slated for this, but in my opinion I prefer Him to Messi. For a few different reasons. obviously when he was at the rags I hated him, as did anyone who wasn't a rag. But since he moved, my dislike for him simmered and I could appreciate his footballing attributes. The following is just my opinion, but I think Messi is just as ego centric sulky woman as Ronaldo is. But out of the two of them I would prefer Ronaldo to messi at city (if his love for united wasn't so great), but his heart for English football will always be at the swamp at that's fine, he is allowed to love that club.

I think Ronaldo is stronger, he is just as skilled as messi (Somedays messi better somedays Ronaldo). But crucially I think it comes down to the risk with the price lets say they both would cost 100mil (I know this isn't the case just a ball park figure). In the premier league Ronaldo has proven his competency whilst Messi has not. Messi seems to get injuries which Ronaldo doesn't.

I look forward to having a temporary ban for this opinion.

I can see where you are coming from and agree with you as i have also softened my opinion of him, when he was with the rags i always thought of him as an arrogant, greasy haired, self absorbed, ego ridden young ****.

Nowadays, as his career is coming to it's twilight i no longer think of him as being young.

I can see where you are coming from and agree with you as i have also softened my opinion of him, when he was with the rags i always thought of him as an arrogant, greasy haired, self absorbed, ego ridden young ****.

Nowadays, as his career is coming to it's twilight i no longer think of him as being young.

Haha nicely done.

He has a mental illness.

The last time I saw such unbridled narcissim it was John Hurt's portrayal of Caligula in I Clavdivs.
But Hurt was pretending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.