Documentary about Tranny

Always remember the **** being stamped on by Ben Thatcher and also getting sent off the fucking rag cock sucking prick,nowhere near as good as Messi,as a person or a player,a great player,yes,but not at Messi level,it's all me me me with him,where as Messi is a team player,anyone who watches and knows football can see that all day long.

It is all about opinions,but obviously my dislike for him is always gonna show as he played for them,I've also heard a line saying he thinks the rags will win the league this season......fuck off you tit

Always remember the **** being stamped on by Ben Thatcher and also getting sent off the fucking rag cock sucking prick,nowhere near as good as Messi,as a person or a player,a great player,yes,but not at Messi level,it's all me me me with him,where as Messi is a team player,anyone who watches and knows football can see that all day long.

It is all about opinions,but obviously my dislike for him is always gonna show as he played for them,I've also heard a line saying he thinks the rags will win the league this season......fuck off you tit
Michael Ball. Same position, equally useless but not Ben Thatcher. ;-)

I eagerly await the forthcoming documentary, "Ernest Mangnall - Hero or Villain", at least a bit of it may be about City.

Michael Ball. Same position, equally useless but not Ben Thatcher. ;-)

I eagerly await the forthcoming documentary, "Ernest Mangnall - Hero or Villain", at least a bit of it may be about City.

Oh shit yea Michael Ball,well who did Thatcher stamp on, was it that mon from Portsmouth that time ? Mendez or somert

Right im going to get slated for this, but in my opinion I prefer Him to Messi. For a few different reasons. obviously when he was at the rags I hated him, as did anyone who wasn't a rag. But since he moved, my dislike for him simmered and I could appreciate his footballing attributes. The following is just my opinion, but I think Messi is just as ego centric sulky woman as Ronaldo is. But out of the two of them I would prefer Ronaldo to messi at city (if his love for united wasn't so great), but his heart for English football will always be at the swamp at that's fine, he is allowed to love that club.

I think Ronaldo is stronger, he is just as skilled as messi (Somedays messi better somedays Ronaldo). But crucially I think it comes down to the risk with the price lets say they both would cost 100mil (I know this isn't the case just a ball park figure). In the premier league Ronaldo has proven his competency whilst Messi has not. Messi seems to get injuries which Ronaldo doesn't.

I look forward to having a temporary ban for this opinion.

Right im going to get slated for this, but in my opinion I prefer Him to Messi. For a few different reasons. obviously when he was at the rags I hated him, as did anyone who wasn't a rag. But since he moved, my dislike for him simmered and I could appreciate his footballing attributes. The following is just my opinion, but I think Messi is just as ego centric sulky woman as Ronaldo is. But out of the two of them I would prefer Ronaldo to messi at city (if his love for united wasn't so great), but his heart for English football will always be at the swamp at that's fine, he is allowed to love that club.

I think Ronaldo is stronger, he is just as skilled as messi (Somedays messi better somedays Ronaldo). But crucially I think it comes down to the risk with the price lets say they both would cost 100mil (I know this isn't the case just a ball park figure). In the premier league Ronaldo has proven his competency whilst Messi has not. Messi seems to get injuries which Ronaldo doesn't.

I look forward to having a temporary ban for this opinion.
Hopefully be a perma ban...

obviously a very talented footballer but what a prick he is " i am the best player in the world better than Messi " and the bollocks about LVG doing a good job at the rags, would he play for him like fuck he would. if ever there was a player that says mufc then its him, wanker. that is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.