Documentary about Tranny

I won't bother watching the show - I can already visualise what it will be like as this arrogant **** is so self-centred.
Not my kind of thing.

My disliking of him has fuck all to do with the Rags, he could of played at City - the guy is a big cheating bastard and I'll boo the **** in any shirt he wears as I've seen him cheating frequently wherever he has played.

He's a cheating smarmy bastard and there are plenty of people like this out there in our society - who just haven't been as successful as this ****.

I have alot more respect for the likes of Messi as he plays the game more genuinely than this ****.
I'm not saying Messi has never cheated, but Ronaldo is a consistent cheat and will dive for a penalty to relegate another team even though his own club has won the league and wouldn't need the extra points.

This is the type of person he is, nothing to do with football.

I haven't seen it myself but I did see him interviewed at the premiere - it was interesting because when he was asked was it playing in La Liga against the likes of Messi his response was along the lines of -

" no I don't need the challenge of Messi or anybody else I challenge myself - I am the best in the world and I have to challenge myself to be that and stay that "

Now to some that is arrogant- I agree it looks it. But what I find interesting is that is the mindset of all high achievers never mind just footballers - they have that feeling there is a god given right, they have that feeling they are winners and thats what they strive for. I am more in the Franny Jeffers, Scott Sinclair mode in that I would doubtless get a contract with a PL club, think I'd made it and plateau if not tail off from there whereas these people like them or not are just conditioned that way.

I mean Lewis Hamilton won because he had the best car supplied by the best team yeah? However you could say so did Nico Rosberg. What made Hamilton a winner and what came across in his interviews was he was going to challenge himself lap after lap and race after race to do a perfect lap time after time - it wasn't about beating Rosberg for him it was more about being Lewis Hamilton the number one driver.

A real madrid fan wrote this on a football forum about his form I agree totally:

"Compared to our biggest rivals during these 6 years:
Barcelona
La Liga: 4
CDR: 3
CL: 2

Aletico
La Liga: 1
CDR: 1
CL: 0 but 2 Europa League titles

RM
La Liga: 1
CDR: 2
CL: 1

We've been only slightly more successful than Atletico and way worse than Barca.

It's safe to say that the CR7 error with CR7 at his peak was a failure. I hate to think what it will be with him as a shadow of himself but with the same ego and the same salary."

-------------------

They want him gone, he's stinking the place up. Footballer secondary now.. things will only get worse (attitude, rumours, tantrums) as he regresses and his body can no longer do what his mind wants.. because he is the sort of player who will be in denial with his enormous ego.

Funny thing is, if Real Madrid sell him for 80 million, they could be a stronger side by making Bale the star of the team and spending the 80 million on a few younger players to be a stronger overall team. All C.Ronaldo does now is score tap-in goals.. but that is only because the Real Madrid team is so strong by creating all these chances for him, which he disregards by thinking it is all about him. He will have a fall from grace when he leaves that club and he sees the player replacing him doing the same thing.

You know what I totally agree with the above. If you watch Ronaldo being interviewed, notice a recurring theme: "I am the greatest", "I am better then Messi" "I am unbelievable", or this quote from the producer of his film: "He has an idea, he wants a legacy, he wants to go down as one of the greatest players of all time." Its all about him. No mention of his team mates, just him, and what he's done, or wants to do. Ronaldo is only interested in Ronaldo. Look at that clip where Arbeloa nips infront of him to score. While all the Real players are chuffed for Arbeloa getting his first goal, Ronaldo is just stood in the background, shaking his head, with a face liked a slapped arse. For me that sums him up. While he scores an incredible amount of goals, its come at the cost of the team. For all those goals they should have won more honours then they have done. When he has a bad game, it stinks up the whole team, look at how they went out to Juve in the CL last season, with a whimper. He could leave Real, with just one La Liga title in 6 years, which for a club like Real is poor, but yet consider it a success because he broke Raul's record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.