Does anybody feel “different” since Istanbul?

Whats left? Still plenty to aim at!

Beating either of the red arse cheeks in a European CL knockout round, preferably the semis.

Beating Totteringham at their new gaff. (Which means scoring as well, excepting OGs)

Playing well and twatting red scouse at Anfield.

Back to back European CL.

Invincible season.

Super Cup winners.

Club World Cup Winners.

Holding 6 pieces of silverware at one time- achievable this year.

I do feel different. I don’t really care who we sign now or about next season. I’m sure that will change, but now we’ve won everything it doesn’t seem to matter as much

I feel different, not as much pressure now.

We are the best, I really wanted this team to prove they were and now they have. So fitting for the likes of Gundo and KDB in the winter of their careers.

I must admit my high of seeing our support at the CL QF,semi and Final along with the FA Cup v red shite has been tainted by what I see as a backward step in a boycott of the CS.

Just my feeling, shot our reputation in the foot imo but thats City in so many ways.

Win the league cup and straight away its a great season, we dined out on the league cup win from 1976 to 2011, it was a wonderful day. Of course the rags are so entitled they failed to appreciate their achievement of reaching the final then going on to win it. Any season with silver is a great season.
What ! We are a big club now and we strive to win more than a league cup !

"However did they win?"

lovely little reference, the kind of thing I love bluemoon for.

I wasn't entirely serious tbf, but if the comparison of any situation is "it's not as bad as being at war with Nazi Germany so toughen up" then we're setting a low bar!

Yes!

Treble shuts down idiots which is amazing. It’s like trump card in argument. People backtrack it’s silly people online but it’s rare flex for us fan and even Real Madrid for their greatness don’t have one. It’s special and still sinking in.

Fan from 13 years ago.. my lows are different from yours but yes.. I'm smiling and relaxed like I was after Agueroooooo.

The best way to describe is opposite of what I felt after 2021 after the CL loss.

That said I still want more.
Don't get me wrong, I still want more. I just feel like I have now seen the lowest lows and the highest highs that there'll be in my life time; maybe there will be/has been ever.

That said, I was at the FA Cup final and only felt relieved - plus nervous for the Champions League final. I went to Istanbul and before I even arrived, I just wanted it to be over. I don't miss being a shit to average team just hoping we willll win something (anything) someday, and I'm sure next time we're in a Champions League final, I'll just be able to relax and enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.