Does anybody on here play cricket ??

mcfc_die_hard said:
I have played against bacup a few times :) and Rochdale have had some good pro's for instance we had Lou Vincent a couple of years ago and i have never seen anyone hit a ball further and we had ryan hinds aswell and he is top notch the best pro in the league he turns that ball miles and is top with the bat :)

I just stopped playing for heyside. ryan hinds was a stand in pro for us last year against bamford in the tanner cup final.
my mate plays for rochdale, elliot you know him?

mcfcBally said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
I have played against bacup a few times :) and Rochdale have had some good pro's for instance we had Lou Vincent a couple of years ago and i have never seen anyone hit a ball further and we had ryan hinds aswell and he is top notch the best pro in the league he turns that ball miles and is top with the bat :)

I just stopped playing for heyside. ryan hinds was a stand in pro for us last year against bamford in the tanner cup final.

Yeah pal :) i know elliot hes played a couple of seasons in the 18's but never played seniors but has just signed on hes a good player. and i know a load of lads who play for heyside :)

mcfc_die_hard said:
mcfcBally said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Yeah pal :) i know elliot hes played a couple of seasons in the 18's but never played seniors but has just signed on hes a good player. and i know a load of lads who play for heyside :)

hes a quality lad elliot, who you know from heyside?

I am a good spin bowler and not too bad lower order batsman but i never got into it when i was younger and only starting playing for a local team in Partington when i was 19 but last year i gave up because i went to all the pre season sessions turned up to all games only to be left out if the captains/or elder players mates turned up out of no where or their was a shit Kenyan under 18's internationl who cost us 4 wides in the one and only over he had as i recall and even though no one could cope with my spin they never let me bowl in a match in 3 seasons.Am very bitter about it all because i love the game i think am pretty good but it's too late and i wouldn't know where to start now.

bluearmy71 said:
I am a good spin bowler and not too bad lower order batsman but i never got into it when i was younger and only starting playing for a local team in Partington when i was 19 but last year i gave up because i went to all the pre season sessions turned up to all games only to be left out if the captains/or elder players mates turned up out of no where or their was a shit Kenyan under 18's internationl who cost us 4 wides in the one and only over he had as i recall and even though no one could cope with my spin they never let me bowl in a match in 3 seasons.Am very bitter about it all because i love the game i think am pretty good but it's too late and i wouldn't know where to start now.

thats bad but you can easily get back into it if you just wanna join a club then join and try to establish yourself as one of the best players

mcfc_die_hard said:

in my years playing I have had the good fortune to play against the following who have pro'd in the Lancashire League

Michael Holding

Andy Roberts

Kapil Dev

Shane Warne

Viv Richards

Steve Waugh

Carl Hooper

Alan Donald

also have opened the batting with Matthew Hayden (he ran me out when I was 40odd!!!)

alib said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

in my years playing I have had the good fortune to play against the following who have pro'd in the Lancashire League

Michael Holding

Andy Roberts

Kapil Dev

Shane Warne

Viv Richards

Steve Waugh

Carl Hooper

Alan Donald

also have opened the batting with Matthew Hayden (he ran me out when I was 40odd!!!)

do you know sum1 called dom ayres

He played at Bacup for a couple of years just after I retired - back opening at Rochdale now I believe

Yeah mate hes 1st team skipper. Top lad but is top notch for making bull shit up but hes doing well openin the batting and the 1st are going okay now :) and i dnt know if you where watchin or out but i played in the friendly between the two 1st teams at the start of the season :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.