Does Anyone actually rate Kolarov??

Best crosser of the ball we have. Unfortunately he has to double with defending and he is not quick enough.

Only a thought but maybe fernandiho can cover his runs. A bit like Nigel used to do

Clutching at straws!

Not the worst player I have seen in a Manchester City shirt. I think he might be better employed as an attacking winger.

Scored some important goals for us in the champions league. Not half as bad as some people on here make out. I think he is suited to formations were 3 CBs are played because he does not have much pace, however we don't and probably won't ever play with that formation so more often than not, there will be a hole on the left side of the defence as Kolarov goes forward to attack.

The_Mo said:
Scored some important goals for us in the champions league. Not half as bad as some people on here make out. I think he is suited to formations were 3 CBs are played because he does not have much pace, however we don't and probably won't ever play with that formation so more often than not, there will be a hole on the left side of the defence as Kolarov goes forward to attack.

Hes shit and we didnt qualify for the knockout stages so i dont see how hes scored important goals, the only goal he scored worth scoring was against sunderland

RandomJ said:
1.618034 said:
Put it this way..

If we lose Clichy for any length of time, we're in trouble.

Zaba on the left Richards at right back. Trouble over.
Until a pacy right winger goes past zab on his outside.

If kolorov goes we need a replacement. A young and hungry player would be ideal.

Didsbury Dave said:
RandomJ said:
1.618034 said:
Put it this way..

If we lose Clichy for any length of time, we're in trouble.

Zaba on the left Richards at right back. Trouble over.
Until a pacy right winger goes past zab on his outside.

If kolorov goes we need a replacement. A young and hungry player would be ideal.

The lad who has the same hairdo as the lead singer from Boney M.
Either saw him in the 2nd div play-off final or the Confederations cup..
Solid and tight defending and very quick going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.