Does anyone else feel like this?

Exactly !!! Loads of garbage on this thread accusing blues with 30k points selling to touts which is nonsense.

The tickets being sold are coming from City. It’s easy for them to hide behind these ticket sites - but when they are flogging hundreds of them at inflated prices for home games and in the clubs good books they are getting a share of away tickets.

Throw in extras handed to other club partners and sponsors and that’s what you end up with. A Liverpool supporting employee of the month of Nissan getting to go to his first game at Anfield in the City end.

It stinks. Every legacy fan thats goes to away games sold down the river by the cunts running this shit show.

Football is going the way as gig ticket sales. A few years ago Livenation ( which owns Ticketmaster and many venues ) saw the cash they were missing out on to secondary sale sites Viagogo. Knowing what fans would pay changed the way the industry operates. Ticket prices doubled - Ticketmaster offering their own secondary sale option far easier than Viagogo - and for the biggest gigs introducing surge pricing where ticket prices at first point of sale go up with demand ( like hotel and airline prices ).

Check out the prices for the Eagles at the Co-op which vary between £150- £500.

It’s only going to get much worse !
Well said.
Can't gey tickets for any gig for less than 100 quid.
I fancy getting weller tickets on Friday but not paying silly money.
Add in these fucking influencer twats that probably get free tickets.
Won't be long till the grounds full of cunts with a selfie stick filming themselves

Last edited:
Just checked tickets for Palace and admittedly it was 10.02 but just over 1,000 tickets showing as available at that point. We had just over 2,600 tickets so at 60% there should have been nearly 1600 available for points. No way have 600 gone in the first minute so looks like we are being shafted again. Puts to bed the fact that it points whores flogging them to make a profit, these are tickets siphoned off by the club.

Edit 10.06 and only 824 left from an allocation of 2,687!

There's a lot of restricted views to go on yet
And at palace that could account for the other 500 plus.
I think this is one of the matches where they won't stitch the loyalty points scheme up,due to the kick off time

There's a lot of restricted views to go on yet
And at palace that could account for the other 500 plus.
I think this is one of the matches where they won't stitch the loyalty points scheme up,due to the kick off time
You may be right, hard to tell as there is no seat planner that I can see. You would like to think we wouldn't be stitched up but I have my doubts.

Another one, who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.
If the 100 random loyalty point holders,you talk about sell there Liverpool tickets, can you explain how the random 100 people who buy them are all sitting next to each other.
We all know where the tickets are coming from and it is not from the group you are suggesting.
Someone at last talking sense

Just leaving anfield now feel rather deflated not with the football but with what I am now witnessing and have been for a while people I know who have followed city for years couldn’t get a ticket today yet I witnessed empty seats
Probably because these football sites couldn’t sell them on at inflated prices, tourists taking selfies all game which will only get worse and police treating us as scum. 1973 was my first game and I think this season will be my last can’t stomach it anymore it’s becoming a piss take now, I will always love the club but it’s becoming less attractive every week anybody who knows me knows I travel extensively all over Europe and England but I think my time’s coming soon to watch on the Firestick with a brew and sandwiches anyone else feel the same
Been watching it in the pub now for a good few years

The economy’s biggest in the shitter as is the cost of living it’s inevitable and only going to get worse, I guarantee if we get to the semi finals it will take ages to sell out hats another £150 day trip I can’t afford, I’ll go to the final but fuck Wembley semis let the tourists have it
Might go if it is Saturday. Only an hour door to door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.