Does anyone else feel like this?

I’m not blaming the club for everything though am i, but the vast majority of away tickets are under the clubs control. No I haven’t emailed Danny Wilson, I doubt that would make much difference when groups with actual influence such as city matters, the 1894 group have questioned ticketing, forced relocations and got little to nothing back.

As I said it’s a pretty legitimate thing to be concerned about and question.
I’ve always found him to be very helpful & honest

Have you lot not heard of YouTube?
Fucking losers
Get a VIP ticket for a thousand pound at the game, record yourselves talking shite throughout the 90mins - get 50,000 views and boom £2500.00 is yours in your bank account.
Smples
Rather like Goldbridge

Could you let me have some info on the known ticketing companies involved & I‘ll try & find out from the club how they are getting them
If you need to ask that,you clearly have no knowledge of how the system is being abused by the club.
I will put in big letter for you,
THE AWAY TICKET DISTRIBUTION IS BEING ABUSED BY MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

I gave up trying to get away tickets years ago. Its never been fair and the club will never please everybody so I really don't care who goes to away games now. If uts a tourist experiencing an away game for the first time then good luck to them.
Can't be doing with this sniffy attitude regarding tourists and tickets.
Fair enough mate. I don’t think it’s a sniffy attitude though. Most people don’t have a problem with tourists at all, they aren’t to blame. But when there’s a points system in place and people can’t get tickets I think it’s only fair to question that. I mean if it doesn’t matter we may as well scrap the points the system and make all tickets available for everyone.

If you need to ask that,you clearly have no knowledge of how the system is being abused by the club.
I will put in big letter for you,
THE AWAY TICKET DISTRIBUTION IS BEING ABUSED BY MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
So you don’t know the answer to my question & your only way of dealing with it is to be abusive.

You need to move with the times, offer a tourist trip to awaydays in your bus. 'alf'an'alf scarf on each seat, co-ordinated iPhone torch waving on 73 minutes. Executive waitress service and Thai massage on the return journey.
Shall I be your business manager? Together we'll be billionaires...
I've tried that,they don't know their way to town or Rusholme

If you give it up and change your mind a few years down the line, there’s a fair chance you won’t get one back. I’m in the pissed off camp at how match day is being ran, but no way would I give up my season ticket for them to sell as hospitality for a huge mark up.
That’s it mate - I really like my ticket in 111. I’ve got 5/6 mates that i go with so will definitely miss the social side - I probably will end up keeping it tbh but feel like every season I feel less and less bothered

Well I have to say that the away support has been loud and proud this year so they can’t be that many ”tourists & corporates”
Thankfully there'll always be a vocal majority and, I agree the away support is loud, but there's lots who want to go but don't qualify.

I've had a season ticket for just short of 40 years but don't qualify for many games and, when I do, I certainly can't get tickets for me and my son together.

As my mate says so accurately, 'Manchester City will always be my team, but they have long since ceased to be my club!'

He and his partner have in excess of 30k points, were Superbia members and have for 2 seasons now hardly been away. Like most us now, we can see our teams stollen from our grasps, with the club, and all clubs I may add, becoming nothing more than a franchise. Liverpool are no different as could be seen by their fans by the corner flag at Anfield Road, where it was like the league of nations!
Don't know why but after reading this post I just fancied a bit of fruit cake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.