Does anyone else feel like this?

Passionate post but would be a shame to see the loyal fans start to disappear. You're right though we have seen it all with some of the very best players playing for the blue shirt.

We're all getting older too. What was fun forty years ago isn't as much fun in your sixties and above.

I believe tourists are there as well as the genuine hard core fans and not instead of!
Grounds are bigger, crowds are bigger than they were not so long ago.

That section of the away end when John Stones scored and celebrated was proper Blues loving the moment.
Just like our section in SS2 last weekend when scoring against the Rags.

Ignore the aspects that are not for you, it's easy to do.

A lot of people stop going as they get older and their interests change, many say it's because it's not like it was but that's just an excuse.

As for visiting Merseyside, Police have always treated Manchester fans like shite, herded from Lime Street for a massive walk, locked in then herded back.
No enjoyment allowed and treated like scum.

I think most people are in the same boat regarding this situation.

I would happily just watch the games at home but my daughter is City mad and that's what keeps me going to the matches.

It's clear as day that clubs want "new fans" at the games now and want the "legacy fans" gone. The clubs make more money off single tickets rather than season tickets and on top of that day trippers will spend more money in club shops than season ticket holders will.

On top of all this it's killing atmospheres at games, They are the worst atmospheres possibly ever these days and that's at most grounds across England now. It's all selfie sticks, Half and Half scarves, and Phones...It's fucking horrendous.

Why is this the fault of the tourists and the club? The problem is the people selling the tickets. Those are the people who should be ashamed. Any of us could buy the tickets but most choose not so the tourists buy them.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.