Does anyone else feel like this?

Great post mate, says everything for me, personally I welcome everyone with open arms any fan from any where who wants to support our great club, can’t be doing with this tourist stigma.
The issue is clear, it doesn't matter where your from as long as you bleed blue and scream for the boys in blue. What isn't acceptable is the half and half plastic/ opposition fans in away end. Where do those fans get the tickets from?

Just seen a video on youtube of some yank girl.A real attention seeker.
posted videos from the liverpool away,utd and copenhagen and brentford home games and luton away in the fa cup.
wonder how much she paid for those two aways.

She’s just the kind of blue I don’t mind sitting next to me with a half and half scarf , phone torch , vlogging shyte and blagging away tickets.
She’s very welcome
Is it just me?

Can understand people feel the way they do about match day experience and tourists etc. Must admit I fucking hate it when some tosser films every set piece and attack on their phone! They watch more of the match through a fucking 4inch screen rather than lifting their eyes up and watching it live! Might as well watch it on TV if you're gonna do that! Fuck those people!

Can understand people feel the way they do about match day experience and tourists etc. Must admit I fucking hate it when some tosser films every set piece and attack on their phone! They watch more of the match through a fucking 4inch screen rather than lifting their eyes up and watching it live! Might as well watch it on TV if you're gonna do that! Fuck those people!

That's society in general now though. Every event they watch through such screens.
Been to a gig lately?

That's society in general now though. Every event they watch through such screens.
Been to a gig lately?
Yup. Kinda sad. I'd be marginally less sad if they watched the said videos back but I'd put my house on those files staying untouched forever.

The issue is clear, it doesn't matter where your from as long as you bleed blue and scream for the boys in blue. What isn't acceptable is the half and half plastic/ opposition fans in away end. Where do those fans get the tickets from?
It's not a mystery, it's a secondary market, so eg for Dips away, there must have been 100+ blues with the required points who decided to make some money and sold their ticket for say £200. A few years ago I was sat next to some Japanese tourists for a Community Shield game at Wembley. I got talking to one who told me they had bought their tickets from a spiv for £100, face value on the day was around £30. In addition, we had thousands of unsold tickets but for some reason they were happy to spend the 100 on the day. So I don't think its the Club's fault just Blues on the make. I suppose if you've been to Klanfield 20 times it's no biggy to go 21 times.

It's not a mystery, it's a secondary market, so eg for Dips away, there must have been 100+ blues with the required points who decided to make some money and sold their ticket for say £200. A few years ago I was sat next to some Japanese tourists for a Community Shield game at Wembley. I got talking to one who told me they had bought their tickets from a spiv for £100, face value on the day was around £30. In addition, we had thousands of unsold tickets but for some reason they were happy to spend the 100 on the day. So I don't think its the Club's fault just Blues on the make. I suppose if you've been to Klanfield 20 times it's no biggy to go 21 times.
I'm not doubting you mate but I'm genuinely surprised; I don't know any blues on high points who sell their tickets on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.