Does anyone else think Mourhino is a Pr*ck?

graham the cun* hunter just been on sky sports and basically said he is 99%sure he is off to real, already in motion, then however he states that should the big 4 in england offer him a job with a big budget he will leave real after a couple of years....... what made me piss my sides was he didn't even mention us as a plausible destination.

Mancini for me will find himself in a similar situation as when at inter, he has a good opportunity with the resources to make a genuine assault on the league title, i personally think we'll win it within the next 2 seasons, then however the next level comes into play. Should we fail to progress in europe, don't kid yourselves that the owners won't find some one who can achieve the ultimate prize.

Deep down i want it to be Bobby, to build the dynasty as such but in all honesty i believe mourinho will be city manager after his stint at madrid, 3 years max.

the inter fans were singing all night ....getting behind their team! even after going down to ten and all that the stupid ref did against them(he was very poor!!!!)...they did the "nearly impossible"(WE DID IT :D !!!!! )..... to be fair i think he was showing his passion for the fans for their great support throughout the game. commentators mentioned them a few times in the first 60mins...after that it was all barca fans.

it was a good/EXCITING game....pique`s goal was amazing!!!! my mates were on the edge of their seats....fair play to inter for doing so well for over an hour a man down...... once again a dodgy call sends a team into the final!!!!!

but the play acting for tactical advantage was a very poor show of sportsmanship....as said in another post.... hope munich do it....if just!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:43 am --<br /><br />
cockneycarparkm32 said:
Very distasteful watching him Hoare himself to Real Madrid fans lastnight in the Bernabeu, dont particularly like his winging,cheating,spoiling of the way the Beautiful Game should be played,but hey-ho we are in the results game now.
He gets results.

the final is in madrid....did i miss something lastnight?????? barca/nou camp!!!???

He is a prick, but a very capable one.

Don't want to see City indulge in diving, time wasting and other forms of cheating. If thats what he brings to the table, then I'd rather we look elsewhere.

And I do consider myself a fan of Jose.

Is this a trick question????? of course hes a prick and if he becomes our manager we will be hated throughtout the world of football for the 2 years he stays with us before he gets bored

the guy just ozzes confidence he's just what we need at our club someone to really put us in the spotlight he's no's he's good and what more he let's everyone else no it think the man is a legend

Ask any fan of any club he has ever managed - he is a legend in their eyes.

Some City fans have been shocked by the vitriol and the way we are now perceived by everyone else.

The same applies to Jose, it's because he would rather be feared (and that's what it is) than loved.

As long as the club he works for love him, he don't give a shit.

He is calculating personified, everything for a reason.

Where was the focus last night of the Barca fans, it was all on Jose, not trying to beat a team that were ready to walk through brick walls for their manager.

In many so called experts on here then, Brian Clough and Malcolm Allison were pricks too, then?

Jose has a lot of respect for City, in a way, we were the ones who put him on the road.

He always recalls how it was Malcolm Allison letting him sit in on his training sessions at Porto in the early 80s which inspired him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.